Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1049
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSJul-28-05 07:10 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1049, "Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."

So how are we going to do this again? Should we meet up in the same spot as last year? Someone will have to be the ring leader for the Chi town crew, and will have to keep me updated as to the progress of reaching Toledo..I swear, we will be on time this year damnit!

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
TeamAvengerJul-28-05 11:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1054, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm sure someone will have a door fall over or something. lol. It's always something with you MI guys. Same place is good.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamDR1665Jul-28-05 01:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1059, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Avenger
I'm sure someone will have a door fall over or something. lol. It's always something with you MI guys. Same place is good.

Haha. I was reading his post and I was thinking to myself, "As long as we don't have to just stand around in that damn parking lot like we did last year." I mean, c'mon, you guys! Derek waited until he got to the BW to fry his alternator! Haha.

This is going to be so sweet.

Diceman19Jul-28-05 03:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1063, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 2

im ready, im ready. cant believe it is so close though. my car is so banged up and i havent done a single bit of maintenance that i had planned.

totaleklipse97Jul-28-05 04:29 PM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
#1064, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 3

So Andrew (Diceman), Aaron (xcasbonx)do you want to stay up here the night before? Let me know so i can let my rent's know. They don't care, they just want to know ahead of time.

Also will the same rest stop in Elkhart on 80/90 be ok with you guys?? Seemed to work out well last year.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

TeamXtremeRSJul-28-05 04:43 PM
6329 posts,
#1065, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 4

Haha i'm going to try extra hard to get going early to account for any roadside repairs that anyone may have(eh there always is at least ONE break down haha). Maybe this year we will be waiting around for you guys So who wants to be the captain on your side? I just need someone to call me when you guys are leaving chi town and on the way to Toledo.. Looks like there will be at least 10+ cars coming down from Michigan so far..

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-29-05 02:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#1074, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by totaleklipse97
So Andrew (Diceman), Aaron (xcasbonx)do you want to stay up here the night before? Let me know so i can let my rent's know. They don't care, they just want to know ahead of time. Also will the same rest stop in Elkhart on 80/90 be ok with you guys?? Seemed to work out well last year.

Sounds good to me. If my car's not running yet, I'll try to find a ride up there, or either maybe Andrew can pick me up on the way...since I'm right by 31.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030

Diceman19Jul-29-05 12:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1081, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 6

im stayin with you for sure. dont know if the woman will be with me or not but im sure you can hitch for the last 15-20 minutes of the ride to aaron's house. you will have to find a ride from then on though, we need some alone times together in the car.

TeamXtremeRSAug-03-05 04:41 PM
6329 posts,
#1127, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 7
Aug-03-05 04:42 PM by XtremeRS

Ok, we will meet up pretty much at the same place as last year...You can use this address of a Red Roof Inn that is on the same side of the street as last year's meetup, and there is a strip mall there also with tons of parking. You can see the Red Roof Inn from the exit off of the Ohio Turnpike (80/90).

Red Roof Inn
1570 Reynolds Rd
Maumee, OH 43537

It will be exit# 59/4 US 20 SOUTH

If you cannot turn left into the parkling lots, you will have to go up to the very first intersection, which is Dussel DR, turn left or a U turn, then come in from that way. This place is right off the highway, so you cant go too far and get lost..

Now who wants to be the individual i need to keep in touch with from the Chi town crew? I have a Nextel, so if anyone has one, the two way may come in handy..

If I remember right, check in time at the BW is 3 pm, and from Toledo to the BW it's no more than one hour drive time. If we all can be in Toledo between 1-2 pm, i'd say that would be perfect.

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Diceman19Aug-03-05 07:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#1130, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 8

i dont remember meeting in OH last year, i thought we met in IN near a home depot and a shell gas station. maybe im confused.

TeamXtremeRSAug-05-05 07:07 AM
6329 posts,
#1146, "RE: Chi-town and Michigan meet up in Toledo..."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Diceman19
i dont remember meeting in OH last year, i thought we met in IN near a home depot and a shell gas station. maybe im confused.

I think you are confused How could you forget waiting for hours and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours in Toledo? haha

fuel injection)

-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2005 DSM ShootOut topic #1049 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic