Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #52033
View in threaded mode

Subject: "What are some good Spark Plug Wires?" Previous topic | Next topic
eludeMay-28-03 08:36 AM
Member since Jan 18th 2002
242 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52033, "What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"

Well im buying that MSD Ignition Tower, and looking for some good spark plug wires too, can the eclipse use those MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires? Or are the any other suggestions that give me good performance for a good price? Thanks guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
JMay-28-03 09:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52036, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 0

I recently got some Magnecore 8.5mm 4 like $50 & like them lots. I know some here also get some NGK 8mm 4 a lil cheaper.

- J

- J

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Amish_EclipseMay-28-03 09:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3026 posts,
#52039, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 1

i have a set of blue NGK's. seems to me that all the name brand ones are 'good enough'. some may be better but it won't really make a large difference.

http://www.ocaddict.com

thanks beefgg for the sig

soulcontrollerMay-28-03 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#52045, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 2

yea. the NGK's rock! they are a biatch to get off though.

Matt_95tgsMay-28-03 12:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
#52046, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 3

I would stick with either NGK or MSD wires. Magnecores may do well with the 420a, but I'm not sure. I know they are Magnewhores in 4g63 land though.

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

95_ESi_PersonMay-28-03 01:57 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#52048, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 4

i wanted the msd ones, but the only ones modern performance had they said only fit the neon, so i got the magnacors instead, hope those 8.5 mm ones are good

john98gsMay-28-03 03:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
498 posts,
#52051, "RE: What are some good Spark Plug Wires?"
In response to Reply # 5

magnecores

Just remember to put some dielectric grease in the boots or they will be tough to get off like ^^^^^, but that goes for all wires.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #52033 Previous topic | Next topic