Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #134595
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Electrical Problem" Previous topic | Next topic
NightvisionJul-13-11 02:52 PM
Member since Jul 13th 2011
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134595, "Electrical Problem"
Jul-13-11 02:52 PM by Nightvision

Two Weeks ago i was on a Highway and then suddenly the engine stops. I tried to start but just crank. At home i saw i got no engine lamp when i turn on ignition, no fuel pump was working.
I thought Ecu was broken, i replaced it with the same Ecu (partnumber was the same) and nothing...no check engine lamp, no fuel, no spark.
A few days before i was in the garage to get the CD out of the radio, i turned on and the Engine light was there...i try to start and it runs very fine...but i turned off, a day later, nothing... i replaced the engine bulb, it is not broken.

Is the new ECU broken?
i hope somebody got an idea what is broken when u got no check engine light?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Wes TankJul-14-11 10:58 AM
Member since Oct 13th 2006
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134600, "RE: Electrical Problem"
In response to Reply # 0

Check your fuses.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #134595 Previous topic | Next topic