Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #124780
View in threaded mode

Subject: "keydance cel" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipserstturboMar-25-09 03:35 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124780, "keydance cel"

Whats up again fellas. i decided to do a keydance today since my cel went off about 3 weeks ago for the iacv when i swapped out the battery. it blinked 5 times, paused, and blinked 5 more times. have no idea what that means. any help is appreciated.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Moderatorcs82685Mar-25-09 03:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124781, "RE: keydance cel"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipserstturbo
Whats up again fellas. i decided to do a keydance today since my cel went off about 3 weeks ago for the iacv when i swapped out the battery. it blinked 5 times, paused, and blinked 5 more times. have no idea what that means. any help is appreciated.

Code 55 means end of codes. So, you don't have any codes currently. If your CEL isn't on, you're not going to get a code

Anyways, here's the link to the codes for the keydance

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=PCM%20Error%20Codes

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCMar-25-09 06:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#124785, "RE: keydance cel"
In response to Reply # 1

shazzaam

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

eclipserstturboMar-25-09 06:32 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
#124787, "RE: keydance cel"
In response to Reply # 1

oh... well thats cool. thanks.

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

NemoMar-25-09 07:42 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#124788, "RE: keydance cel"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks for the link!

dalesmitsuMar-30-09 03:10 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#124858, "RE: keydance cel"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by eclipserstturbo
oh... well thats cool. thanks.

Thanks for the link also, but I was wondering about mine.

Sorry, for the hijack but it might add to yours.

When I turn the key once, I hear three-fours beeps. I'm its throwing Cel or it could be my alarm.

My alarm has went off by itself after it been armed would this be caused my ALT going bad.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #124780 Previous topic | Next topic