Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #762
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Screw it..." Previous topic | Next topic
The1BillApr-01-04 07:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#762, "Screw it..."

...I'm walking. I'm leaving in about an hour. I'll be there by August. See you all there!

-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
turbo8uApr-01-04 07:14 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#763, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by The1Bill
...I'm walking. I'm leaving in about an hour. I'll be there by August. See you all there! -=B-=

im pushing my car, see ya there

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

silent souls leave .308 holes

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BuckNuttyApr-01-04 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#764, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 1

walk down to VA Bill...i'll drive ya the rest of teh way IMO

TeametxApr-02-04 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#768, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 2

April Tools!

The1BillApr-02-04 04:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#776, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 3

That would have been a good April Fools joke, but I fear it may become a reality. I won't need 4 months, though, so I will take the next couple of weeks to pack. Then, it's time to walk.

-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

TeamDR1665Apr-02-04 05:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#777, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 4

What's wrong Mr Teh1Bill?

BuckNuttyApr-02-04 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#778, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 5

like i said...walk to VA and i will drive you the rest of the way

95 silver gsApr-03-04 06:04 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#781, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 6
Apr-03-04 06:05 AM by 95 silver gs

He stole to much stuff and can't make it down. Doh

95 silver gsJun-24-04 04:58 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
#1107, "RE: Screw it..."
In response to Reply # 7

Could car jack some one then steal there money. Or just still there car if yo ualready hav there money.

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #762 Previous topic | Next topic