Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1959
View in threaded mode

Subject: "DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...." 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Aug-17-04 12:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1959, "DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."

I'm taking a break. It's taken me 2 hours to upload what I have so far, and I'm halfway through. Wanted to share the linkage....

forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?showtopic=3136
LOL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
CrazyEclipseAug-17-04 12:30 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1960, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 0
Aug-17-04 12:48 PM by CrazyEclipse

Nevermind, I was wasted and now I get the whole port fueler thing.
Oh dear.

80% finished now... wo0t!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AYEAug-17-04 12:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#1961, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 1

u don't wanna know.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

EclipsedChefAug-17-04 12:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#1962, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 1

god damn i wish i had gone

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

injendsmAug-17-04 12:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#1963, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 1

good pics man.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

madhatter210Aug-17-04 12:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#1964, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 1

nice job on the pics, drinking and cameras is a good thing.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

TeamXtremeRSAug-17-04 12:56 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#1965, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 5

Awsome pics man!! Bringing back memories already hahah..esp of Saturday night.. Oh, and btw, this pic here, i'm in the middle,and Matt(soulcontroller) is on the right.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

SteveAug-17-04 12:58 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#1966, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 2

I also..sat there so long I now haveto pee.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

BuckNuttyAug-17-04 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1968, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 6
Aug-17-04 01:14 PM by BuckNutty

http://forums.kaptainmyke.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=39852

so here is my new sig pic as soon as i get it resized IMO. How many shots did i make that night?? I only remember making like 5 of em or so.

ModeratormicyekAug-17-04 01:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#1969, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 8

Bucknutty....we better hope we never decide to run for political office...

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

BuckNuttyAug-17-04 01:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1970, "RE: DR1665 pix0rz at teh Kasa...."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by micyek
Bucknutty....we better hope we never decide to run for political office...

bwahahahaha....so true...There is enough blackmail in them sets of pics to last a while...and when the hell did i spill something on my shirt

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1959 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic