Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1477
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Just a reminder!" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTJul-28-04 08:10 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1477, "Just a reminder!"

Friday the 13th is my 21st bday. Party at Silvernt/Michael97RS/Totaleklipse97's room. minors are invited, as long as they have boobs, and know how to say, yes im 21.

BRING ME PRESENTS!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
turbo8uJul-28-04 08:41 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1478, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by SILVERNT
BRING ME PRESENTS!!!!

you'll get nothing like it!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HybriDSMJul-28-04 09:11 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2002
2407 posts,
#1479, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 1

My presence itself is a present. You'll get that and like it!!!!

Happy preemptive B-Day!

It's running again shitheads.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=791

HybriDSM@gmail.com ; HybriDSM@hotmail.com

Think for yourself. Question authority does not always mean disagree with authority.

If life were perfect, I'd be Calvin and you'd be Hobbes.

Ryan_HesJul-28-04 05:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#1484, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 2

Im 20....am I allowed? Lets get drunk..lol

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

TeamDR1665Jul-29-04 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#1485, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll bring you a cookie.

Sofaking cool. 2 weeks...

TeametxJul-29-04 05:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1487, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 4

Holy Shit. How fucking perfect is that? We're gonna make you ralph for sure, muahhaha.

SILVERNTJul-29-04 06:24 AM
4543 posts,
#1488, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
Im 20....am I allowed? Lets get drunk..lol

i guess we can let ryan in

BuckNuttyJul-29-04 09:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#1491, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 6

whats your room #??

i might be rollin in late...when y'all plannin on retiring for the eve?

Cereal5Jul-29-04 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#1492, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by BuckNutty
whats your room #?? i might be rollin in late...when y'all plannin on retiring for the eve?

the broad side of never

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

SILVERNTJul-29-04 08:32 PM
4543 posts,
#1498, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 8

sleep? whats that?

turbo8uJul-29-04 09:09 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#1499, "RE: Just a reminder!"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by SILVERNT
sleep? whats that?

you're just gunna pass out sissy boy, play to hard and then fall asleep somewhere in the corner

thats when i draw on your face

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2004 DSM ShootOut topic #1477 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic