Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #650
View in threaded mode

Subject: "AMM (All Motor Mike)" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonMay-14-11 12:08 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#650, "AMM (All Motor Mike)"

Mid march I sent All Motor Mike a stock lower intake manifold (for the core) and paid $450.00 to have him make it into his custom ported awesomeness. He informed me he was really swamped so it would be more like 3-5 weeks to complete.

With little contact I finally hear from him April 6th, in a message stating he has been very busy, but plans to start the manifold along with 3 others next week, and have them finished the following week. I waited till May 6th(a month later), and had yet to hear anything so tried to contact him via text messaging. After 2 days of no response. I have begun to become concerned. I have PMed him on Neons.org and DSMTuners, e-mailed him as well as calling him daily (no answers). I plan on posting this on Neons.org as well next week were he is a supporting vendor if I still have yet to hear back from him. Extremely disappointed in this matter.

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
ModeratortekleinMay-14-11 12:15 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#651, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 0

Damn. Sorry to see his back to his old shenanigans.

Best of luck.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorCODE4May-14-11 01:19 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#652, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 0
May-14-11 01:20 PM by CODE4

Post in his Supporting Dealer section. That way it is public and the moderators/admins over there see it as well. Additionally, did you pay him up front?

No one should ever do that, especially with the review I gave him after my situation. Check a few threads down to read about my past history with this jackass if you have not already.

---

2012 2500HD LML

FotowntalonMay-14-11 02:21 PM
350 posts,
#653, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah I saw that, but thought it was a few years ago, things had been going smooth, and he seemed better. Was really dumb of me to do regardless, only time I ever have. I am confident I will get a part or my money back eventually(hopefully this year), with as much money as he makes by doing this, I doubt he can risk to much reputation damage. Just sad something like this happens with someone who has such a monopoly on a needed product for our cars. Should of just had someone send em the measurements for their AMM IM, and paid someone local to fab it up for me.

"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

AdministratorCODE4May-15-11 09:47 AM
2552 posts,
#654, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 3

Well, hopefully this will deter others from giving him any business in the future. His ability to remain in contact with customers swings continually, depending on how many people he is dodging (read: how many individuals' payments he has in his pocket without delivering). Over on Neons, people are asking about his whereabouts as he does not sign on for periods of time, does not reply to PMs, or emails. No phone calls answered, etc.

Unfortunately, like you said, when he does deliver a product it is such high quality and has little competition that people risk a lot to have such a product.

---

2012 2500HD LML

ModeratortekleinMay-15-11 09:50 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#655, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 4

Post here Fotown:

http://forums.neons.org/viewforum.php?f=107

Slo2gMay-15-11 06:26 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#656, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 5

602-423-7540
His phone number copied and pasted from Neons.org

FotowntalonMay-15-11 10:01 PM
350 posts,
#657, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 6

Aye, I have it in my phone (after all I have been calling and text messaging him :p ) Every time I call it rings 1-3 times then says that either the phone is off or the customer is out of service range. Think I might try from my friends phone tomorrow.

AdministratorCODE4May-16-11 03:30 PM
2552 posts,
#658, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 7

Read: http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=379238

His # is 623-806-5003.

---

2012 2500HD LML

FotowntalonMay-16-11 09:40 PM
350 posts,
#659, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 8

Just herd from him today here is the message

"im here, i just havent gone on in a while. there are alot of people waiting believe when i say that. i took on to much work and now there are alot of unhappy people. urs just needs to be resurfaced and then shipped. the reason its not ready along with alot of other is to be completely honest with u....... im and strapped for cash right now. and im not going to take on any more work for money to put my self further in the hole. well i gotta go check the org now to see how many pissed off people. give me a little more time please. oh and i got a new number 623-806-5003

mike "

Makes me feel a lot better to get some contact. I am hoping this matter will be closed soon.

FotowntalonJun-02-11 09:44 PM
350 posts,
#660, "RE: AMM (All Motor Mike)"
In response to Reply # 9

Just herd from him today, he told me that its finished and just needed my address to ship it out, hopefully will have the matter closed in a week or two.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #650 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic