Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6990
View in threaded mode

Subject: "clutch question" Previous topic | Next topic
sean_m_2004Feb-13-08 05:18 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2008
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6990, "clutch question"

i know everyone gets tired of this question but i want to make sure i'm right. i can use a 95 neon clutch and pressure plate with a fidanza lightweight flywheel right? i have a 95 rs with modular clutch and i want to go non modular. just making sure my information is correct.

ok second question. i was playing around on some back roads by my home. i was in second gear going around a pretty sharp turn just goofing off. i went to shift into third and it wasn't there, neither was forth or fifth. i stopped and it goes through the gears fine driving normally, but it isn't wanting to downshift like it used to
i.e. really hard to downshift, i have to force it into gear downshifting. just wondering what it could be.

i'm new to 2gnt and i've gathered alot of helpful information so i want to thank everyone for the great writeups and all the info i have acquired on here. thanks alot guys. any help on these issues would greatly be appreciated.

if you're going fast, you do not have a 420a

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
freelancefoolFeb-13-08 05:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6991, "RE: clutch question"
In response to Reply # 0

Try and bleed the clutch in your car.

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Non_Modular_VS_Modular_Clutch

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Audi/VW_Pressure_Plate

My Blog

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6990 Previous topic | Next topic