Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1614
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Can Anyone Give Me Dodge / Chrysler Dealer Part Numbers" Previous topic | Next topic
JonOct-22-03 05:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
21 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1614, "Can Anyone Give Me Dodge / Chrysler Dealer Part Numbers"

Hi guys. I'm having a little bit of trouble here. My local Mitsu dealer is a pain, the chrysler deal, while their helpful they won't go all out for me. There's other Chysler / Dodge dealers around that I'd like to contact but I need parts numbers. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Here's a list of the parts I'm trying to get.

1997 Eclipse RS 2.0L DOHC Non-Turbo

Timing Belt -
Timing Belt Tension Adjuster -
Water Pump -
Water Pump Gasket -
Oil Pump -
Thermostat -
Thermostat Gasket -
Oil Pan Gasket -
Valve Cover Gasket -
Oil Filter -
Sway Bar / Stabalizer Bar Link " it connects to the strut fork " -

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
mkerleyOct-22-03 07:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
944 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1615, "RE: Can Anyone Give Me Dodge / Chrysler Dealer Part Numbers"
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-22-03 07:33 AM by mkerley

call bob kise: forum dodge

tell him you have a 97 talon ESi and that you're from 2gnt.

he'll get you p/n's, but I'd suggest just buying the parts there. You won't find cheaper.

you also might check your local autozone for simple parts like oil pump, oil filter, thermostat. just a suggestion

99GS MT | Star Stage 2 | GC coilovers | HurriganeGS tie bars | Tokico Illuminas | 17x7 Enkei RS5 | Baer track brakes |+

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1614 Previous topic | Next topic