Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9034
View in threaded mode

Subject: "question about hydraulic system" Previous topic | Next topic
chipdoggJan-07-13 12:38 PM
Member since Oct 28th 2012
44 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9034, "question about hydraulic system"

Do the DSM slave cylinders have a bleeder screw? Also, what fittings are on the lines? If anyone has pics of the master and/or slave cylinder, thatd be great. Looking to convert a 1st gen Neon over and not a fan of the 2nd gen Neon hydraulics and the plastic stuff/no bleeder screw setup.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJan-07-13 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9035, "RE: question about hydraulic system"
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-07-13 12:58 PM by DarkOne

Originally posted by chipdogg
Do the DSM slave cylinders have a bleeder screw?

Yes.

Originally posted by chipdogg
Also, what fittings are on the lines?

The slave side is a banjo, not sure on the thread. You can very likely get the entire setup from Miller Import Parts (click the banner on the site) on the cheap.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

chipdoggJan-07-13 04:55 PM
Member since Oct 28th 2012
44 posts,
#9036, "RE: question about hydraulic system"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks, I'll check that when I get home. I'll need a longer lline though as the master cylinder will end up under the dash most likely and the line will be hidden in engine bay.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #9034 Previous topic | Next topic