Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2408
View in threaded mode

Subject: "what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?" Previous topic | Next topic
ajna_starDec-21-03 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2408, "what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"

....?

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
soulcontrollerDec-21-03 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2412, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 0

well find out next summer

it ran 18 flat as an n/a auto with the stereo and ac on lol!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RemyDec-23-03 04:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#2418, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ajna_star
....?

Put your damn turbo on and find out biatch !!

Hello Mr. 12's . How are you today ?

Member # 333

oRACLe063Dec-31-03 07:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#2447, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 2

lol dunno but shes a pretty quick auto imo i get a license

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

woo2gnt97Jan-01-04 01:31 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
#2450, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-01-04 01:31 PM by woo2gnt97

my bad, misread the subject

------------------------------
97 Eclipse RS auto *SOLD* - super 15g 92 3000GT VR4 - t3/t4 60 trim 95 Talon TSI AWD

ImportsRuleMar-09-04 08:12 AM
Member since Oct 11th 2003
11 posts,
#2615, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 4

damn not one person has a time slip or even a close to projection?!?! I pull mid 18's stock, im guessin if im LUCKY with a turbo kit, I could pull a mid to high 16?

soulcontrollerMar-09-04 09:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#2617, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 5

im hitting the track this summer. ill post some slips for you then

MalenkoMar-09-04 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#2621, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 6

dunno where a track is in San Antonio (just moved here) and the RSM I have doesnt seem to want to tell me what my 400m time is (I past 27 seconds and it kept going meanwhile I was driving over 110 mph so I KNOW I went more then .25 mile)

stage II Im GUESSING mid to low 14s?

thedawgMar-15-04 11:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#2637, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 7
Mar-15-04 12:00 PM by thedawg

Slow.

As in 16.0 with the stock HRC stage II.

See vid-
http://2gnt.fullwormage.com/files/vids/danmikeydrag1602.AVI

I fixed the stupid HRC fuel stuff since then, but the motor hasn't lasted long enough to get to a track.

jsupetranMar-15-04 12:56 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#2639, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by thedawg
Slow. As in 16.0 with the stock HRC stage II. See vid- http://2gnt.fullwormage.com/files/vids/danmikeydrag1602.AVI I fixed the stupid HRC fuel stuff since then, but the motor hasn't lasted long enough to get to a track.

damn that's slow.

-------jezreel
hrc stage 1, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, turbo xs rfl, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

55shot98Mar-16-04 07:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
92 posts,
#2645, "RE: what does your turbo AT run in the 1/4?"
In response to Reply # 9

I ran a 7.6 once in the 1/8 w/nitrous

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2408 Previous topic | Next topic