Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #570
View in threaded mode

Subject: "To those of you who went to the Shootout..." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ShockeclipseJul-20-03 05:57 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#570, "To those of you who went to the Shootout..."

I just wanted to say that I had a great time there. I got to meet a few of you and had the opportunity to talk to others. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the meeting due to the fact that my girlfriend and I got toasted on saturday and were too burnt to continue, so I drove home but decided to make the trip back again for sunday. If all goes well I should have my car completely done for next years shootout (not that it matters because I doubt I will race at all) and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
mitsuman297Jul-20-03 06:14 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#571, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 0

hellllllllllllllllllls YEAH! The shootout was awesome. It was cool meeting some of you guys. Everyone seemed cool. And for the springfield guys, how long did it take you to get back? It took me about 5 hours to get from norwalk to milwaukee. I'll be back next year with a much more powerful car than this year.

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thegameJul-21-03 02:33 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#573, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 1

me 2. it was pretty cool and im glad i went. kinda wish i would of raced now, haha. i met aloooooooot of 2gnters'. cant even remember all the names/faces. kick ass people to be around. everyone was cool as hell. i wish i could of stayed longer, but my sorry ass had to drive home and go to work but thanks to everyone. i had a great time, and glad i met alot of new people and even some people i havent seen in a while. thanks matt for the ride, got a little insteresting eh? biker & wrong hotel. haha. now i definately want more boost. and travis for a place to crash (sorry about the snoring haha) so i didnt have to drive back and forth from home. well.... i think thats about it for now. it feels like were all a family. haha. but hopefully things go good and ill see u all again next year!

14.7 @ 93mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

Diceman19Jul-21-03 05:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#577, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 2

yep. def pimp stuff goin on. i wish i woulda rode in a rs-t clipse. oh well. i will get to do it before i go turbo so i will know what it is like. i didnt enjoy the people i rode with. those who went know why. man we stopped like 5 times on the way just because SHE had to use the bathroom. not next year.....

TeamJasonESi_TJul-21-03 07:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#581, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 1

>hellllllllllllllllllls YEAH! The shootout was awesome. It
>was cool meeting some of you guys. Everyone seemed cool. And
>for the springfield guys, how long did it take you to get
>back? It took me about 5 hours to get from norwalk to
>milwaukee. I'll be back next year with a much more powerful
>car than this year.

It took us about 8-9 hours I think, with which 1-2 was spent on the 80/90 moving at a crawl! (We had left the Shootout a few hours early in anticipation for the long trip.)

Anyways, I had a terrific time. It was definitely nice meeting everyone, and having faces, personalities and all the rest to go along with the usernames!

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Jarrad_GSTJul-21-03 04:00 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
650 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#601, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 4

I had fun, even though I didn't get to bring my car. Was nice meeting everyone from the board that went. I definatly going to try to go next year.

97' GST(4G63)
Evo 16G Eclipse

ModeratorVX100Jul-21-03 05:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#603, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 5

It was a really good shootout.

The highlight for me was defenitely seeing so many 2gnt members there! I was looking forward to that for a LONG time! I'm glad I got the chance to finally meet everyone!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Matt_95tgsJul-21-03 05:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1246 posts,
#606, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 6

Hey Todd, what were those dyno numbers anyway? Did they ever get that girl's talon off the dyno or are they still working on it ?

Matt
1995 Eclipse GS
2.0L, S16g Turbo, 8 Injectors, 26psi

1998 Eclipse GSX
2.3L Stroker, AEM EMS Converted to Speed Density, FP3065 Turbo, 35psi , and so on...

TeamMichael_97RSJul-21-03 06:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#610, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 7
Jul-21-03 06:05 PM by Michael_97RS

If memory serves... 135 hp and 130 ft-lbs... (but my memory is very unsure). It's nice to be up on top of the dyno while she's running. Thura and me got to play with cam gear settings, in between Todd's runs.

And please be more sepcific as to which Matt D. with the Red HRC Eclipse from Michigan, you are talking about.

It was a great year, next time I'll stay closer top the anouncement speakers so I don't miss my class being called.

*edit* really drawing a blank if those numbers are right or not, Thuura and Dino have a disk of the dyno chart.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Smooth idle? We don't need no stinking smooth idle.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

TeamXtremeRSJul-21-03 07:08 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#614, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-21-03 07:09 PM by XtremeRS

Hell yeah guys, that was fun as hell. I think hangin out, drinkin, telling stories, was almost as much, if not more fun then the actual shootout. All you guys are cool as hell, and i'll be honest, some of you turned out to be completely different that what i imagined hehe..it was great to finally get to match the name and personality of you guys. That was a great time, see you ALL next year! I cant wait to see some of the pics and the vids of all this.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

ModeratorVX100Jul-22-03 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#620, "RE: To those of you who went to the Shootout..."
In response to Reply # 9

yes, those numbers are correct

I wish I had more time out there! I didn't get to talk to some people as much as I wanted to!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #570 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic