Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #452
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New england 2gnt'ers" Previous topic | Next topic
ibangdchoeclipseJul-12-03 05:42 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#452, "New england 2gnt'ers"

whats up new england guys, ronny(fnitwit81) and myself are planning on heading yup with you guys unfortunatly from what we hear from scott (CoprEklipz) you guys are leaving at 6 in the morning. we really want to roll with the caravan basically for saftey reasons but poor guy has to work till noon and shit so what we were thinking was this.
how bout around 11ish we all meet up at his shop (huge lot) we all get to know eachother for a little take pictures and shit all that good stuff and then head out from there. we feel this will be allot better because it gives us the chance to actually get to know who we are rolling up with and gives you a last min. to make sure everything on your car is good to go.
so... what do you guys think about this his shop is in lowell ma, and if you guys want you can show up early at the shop and have ron do a quick clean up on your car for cheap. He hooks up all the 2gnt guys with sweet prices and he does an awsome job so you can make sure you'll be rolling up bling blinging .
but yea im just talking to much i shut up now, let me know what you guys think or if you hvae any ideas and shit just let me know

and btw everyone with nextels post you 2way numbers
J.p

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ModeratorVX100Jul-12-03 06:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#455, "RE: New england 2gnt'ers"
In response to Reply # 0
Jul-12-03 07:00 AM by VX100

Unfortuantely I am still planning on leaving at 5 am with the rest of NEDSM. I want to make sure I don't fall asleep while driving out there, and if I start the journey at 12:00 I might just do that, as it takes at least 10 hours to drive there and I don't want to be driving in the dark at the end of the trip.

Bill might be able to head out with you guys.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

The1BillJul-12-03 10:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#463, "RE: New england 2gnt'ers"
In response to Reply # 1

Hehe... may still be testing and tuning the engine at 5AM... If I need the extra time, I will wait until noon or so. Otherwise, I will also be rolling with my long time buddies with New England DSM. Of course, if you want to finish my car for me while I am away (until Wednesday night), then I might be more swayed to go with you guys...
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

BuckNuttyJul-13-03 02:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#465, "RE: New england 2gnt'ers"
In response to Reply # 2

Or you guys could leave work early I am rolling with the big caravan myself.....i will stay with Bill if he really thinks that he can make his car run for the trip (if it isn't already). I will have one more car with me.....Besides i would rather roll through New York in the AM then roll through it at rush hour.

Teamner947Jul-13-03 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#469, "RE: New england 2gnt'ers"
In response to Reply # 3

hmmm... i could go both ways...

http://boston-motorsports.com/forums/showthread.php?s=977df430d14eb1f486a317056b48b889&threadid=1452

i'm taking calc 2 as a summer course at U-Mass Lowell, and that gets out at 10:00. meeting in Lowell at 11:00 would be perfect, i wouldn't have to skip it. a friend of mine with a 4 Runner is going to be my "support veichelasdlf;aserle" or something and he lives in Lowell as well.

but meeting in Charlton at 5:15 would be good because we'd all get to Norwalk at a decent time of day.

hmmm... i'll establish a think tank.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

FnNitWit81Jul-13-03 10:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#470, "RE: New england 2gnt'ers"
In response to Reply # 4

Anyone leaving in the afternoon around noon......

We plan on meeting at my dealership...

Vigeants Auto Sales
223 Tanner street
Lowell ma 01852

Let us know...pics and shit going on there...adn we plan on going over cars before we go....

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #452 Previous topic | Next topic