Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #434
View in threaded mode

Subject: "To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
BuckNuttyJul-10-03 04:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#434, "To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"

call these guys:

Norwalk Inn (formerly L&K) - 
283 Benedict Ave
Norwalk, OH
(419) 668-8255

not sure how good the rooms are, but me and my two friends jus got a room for the whole weekend for $70 a night (we think), the chick that answered was hardcore asian and we could barely understand.
But its worth a call. Its right in Norwalk though

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BuckNuttyJul-10-03 04:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#435, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 0

I jus called them up and a 2 bed room is $85 per night plus tax, i bet within 2 weeks of a date the price goes up a lil. But give em a call, they still have vacancies. Don't say i never did anything for ya

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Diceman19Jul-10-03 04:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#438, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 1

andrew=sleeping in his car with the four other people going with him. lol. dang it, i hate being poor.

FnNitWit81Jul-10-03 05:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#439, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 2

O'my god good luck to ya!!

I tried sleeping in my car a few weeks ago with two others...didn't work well. I also have racin seats though, I was lovin it and mad comfy (I love my GS) but friends were all screwed up and couldn't sleep.

Anyhow Godluc

Diceman19Jul-11-03 03:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#447, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 3

thanks, i will need it.

ibangdchoeclipseJul-12-03 05:30 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#451, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 4

ronny stop scaring me man, arent we sleeping in the car i call shotgun if we are

95greenhrcgsJul-13-03 05:36 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#474, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 0

My girl and I just reserved a room there today. Hopefully we see you there. I have the Green 95 with the HRC kit.

BTW my name is Jon and hers is Emily.

BuckNuttyJul-14-03 02:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#482, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 6

I am Frank, my friends are Brad n Matt......lets get Phrenzy to DJ a party for us

BuckNuttyJul-14-03 02:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#483, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 6

I am Frank, my friends are Brad n Matt......lets get Phrenzy to DJ a party for us

Diceman19Jul-21-03 05:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#575, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 8

holy double post batman

PharcydeJan-03-04 12:23 PM
Member since Aug 10th 2003
136 posts,
#692, "RE: To anyone going to the shootout that needs a hotel room......"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Diceman19
andrew=sleeping in his car with the four other people going with him. lol. dang it, i hate being poor.

Yeah, that was me at Carlisle. Wasn't too bad actually since I only slept a grand total of about 5 hours the entire weekend

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #434 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic