Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #73370
View in threaded mode

Subject: "PArting out 98 Eclipse RS" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
greenenvy95May-08-05 02:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73370, "PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"

I am parting out my 98 Eclipse There is no engine and I might be selling the Tranny. Most of the car is still available. I have a few things that are missing and a few sales pending. Let me know what you want and we can work out the price. It has been sitting in my garage and I was going to replace the engine but I want a GSX or a G35 so it's got to go. If you any pics let me know and I will try to get them.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
djtrickeeMay-08-05 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73373, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 0

sunroof sliding covers and headliner?

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GhostintheNightMay-08-05 03:12 PM
Member since Jan 25th 2005
170 posts,
#73374, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 0

i need some interior parts and tranny parts

*front passenger side speaker cover*
*small rectangular insert peice to the lower left side of the steering wheel (cant think of what to call it) *
*boot on the tranny, righ under the clutch master cylinder... covers the throwout bearing and rod and what not*

HipHop615May-08-05 03:15 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#73376, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 2

Trunk Panels, Hatch Panels?

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

GROUP BUY OEM CF Hoods

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=49&topic_id=3652&mode=full

Parts 4 Sale:
All my white interior w/ seats, Air Ride Suspension, Turbo Wing, 97-99 OEM Sides W/ End Caps, Eclipse MP3 Player, Sony 10 Disc CD Changer, LOTS of StreeGlow Products, SFMU, EVO Front Bumper (Perfect Fitment but needs to be fixed), Skunk2 Coil-Overs W/ KYB AGX Shocks, Blitz Side Skirts, Authentic Bomex Front, Sides & Rear, WILL DO PAYMENT PLANS ON CERTAIN OR GROUPED ITEMS IF NEED BE.

Parts I Want/Need: Polished/Chromed VC, ARP Head Studs,Black SAFC II, Black Racing Seats, Levoc Auto Shifter, All Trunk Panels, Main Hatch Panel.

Parts Awaiting Install: Fully Built Block(JE 8.8.1 Pistons, Crower Rods), AVH-P6600DVD In-Dash DVD Player, Trans-Go Shift Kit, Tein Flex Suspension W/ Electronic Damper

psychotic_babyMay-08-05 05:41 PM
Member since May 08th 2005
12 posts,
#73384, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 3

I was wondering if you still had the front fenders and how much you wanted for them? thanks alot....email me at jeremy_koenig@yahoo.com

gilee_8May-08-05 05:49 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
#73386, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 4

I really need a front bumper.
Let me know!
and what color is your car?
Thanks

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

pfmicksMay-08-05 07:10 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#73396, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 5

What color is the interior? I need a tan passenger kick panel

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

greenenvy95May-09-05 08:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
96 posts,
#73429, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 0

The car is Silver with a grey interior. The front bumper cover has been sold. I will get a pic of the headliner and send it either later today or tomorrow. As far as the speaker cover is concerned I have to look to see if it is there.
The trunk and hatch pannels are still there adn slightly dirty. I will get all of my tools out of the trunk and Take a pic and send it to you.

boneMay-09-05 11:36 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
10 posts,
#73445, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 0
May-09-05 12:30 PM by bone

I am looking for a Passenger side headlight, black stock radio bezel w/pocket and, a truck/gas door release handle assembly for inside the car.

Addition: Any used sport coil springs in it?

Jon

E-Mail me @ jontodaro@gmail.com

Dan ZellerMay-09-05 11:42 AM
Member since May 30th 2003
190 posts,
#73448, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 8

I need a oil pan if it isnt rusted.

danzeller@sympatico.ca

GhostintheNightMay-09-05 04:11 PM
Member since Jan 25th 2005
170 posts,
#73464, "RE: PArting out 98 Eclipse RS"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by greenenvy95
The car is Silver with a grey interior. The front bumper cover has been sold. I will get a pic of the headliner and send it either later today or tomorrow. As far as the speaker cover is concerned I have to look to see if it is there. The trunk and hatch pannels are still there adn slightly dirty. I will get all of my tools out of the trunk and Take a pic and send it to you.

What about the dash plug and the master cylinder boot?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #73370 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic