Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #37909
View in threaded mode

Subject: "WTB: Stillen Front Bumper" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSMar-12-04 08:35 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37909, "WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"

Doesn't matter what color... I can't find a used one ANYWHERE!

I want it to be in good cond.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
1998EclipseRSMar-12-04 07:31 PM
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37971, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 0

Please?!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stvMar-13-04 08:17 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
576 posts,
#37993, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 1

I have one, I dont know if I wanna let it go or not, it's black w/ one small scratch that I have a pic of, hit me up on aim (rawdawgstv) if you are interested and we'll see what we can work out.. peace if you dont have aim, email me at ibplaynuall@hotmail.com

~STV~

1998EclipseRSMar-13-04 09:02 AM
3245 posts,
#37997, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 2

STV, I'm at work now, how much are you looking for shipped? I'm super interested, depending on how much you are looking for I can paypal you the money very soon.

Thanks alot.

Look for me on AIM: VanHalenMan

Thanks man! you rule... you need to sell it... you don't want it because you want to sell it to me!

stvMar-13-04 09:10 AM
576 posts,
#37999, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 3

I instant messaged ya

~STV~

1998EclipseRSMar-13-04 10:04 AM
3245 posts,
#38001, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 4

When I get home, I will IM you RIGHT back okay buddy, thanks man.

sonny bkMar-13-04 12:48 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#38008, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 5

not to stomp on this sale, but doesn't remy have one he's been trying to sell or trade for a stock for a while?

maybe he sold it already...i don't remember ???

ouch

"And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi
Girls pee pee when they see me,
Nava-hoes creep me in they tee pee..."
>Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P.

new project under way.................(see avatar for details)

Initial DSMMar-13-04 01:25 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2003
2833 posts,
#38010, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by sonny bk
not to stomp on this sale, but doesn't remy have one he's been trying to sell or trade for a stock for a while? maybe he sold it already...i don't remember ??? ouch "And my jam knock in the Mitsubishi Girls pee pee when they see me, Nava-hoes creep me in they tee pee..." >Biggie Smalls -- R.I.P. new project under way.................(see avatar for details)

Sold to BigBald.

1998EclipseRSMar-14-04 04:44 AM
3245 posts,
#38043, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 7

Thanks tho man... Hey, I saw your IM SVT.... I IMed you bacn but we didn't talk. I had to go, I'm sorry.

Keep at me!

stvMar-14-04 09:48 AM
576 posts,
#38061, "RE: WTB: Stillen Front Bumper"
In response to Reply # 8

svt? ok no bumper now you asshole haha j/k, it's stv homie. anyways, I dont know what to tell ya.. get at me online or email me or somethin, my email addy is ibplaynuall@hotmail.com peace

~STV~

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #37909 Previous topic | Next topic