Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #33231
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Your Need For my performance parts :)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
StrictlyimportsJan-20-04 08:04 PM
Member since May 23rd 2003
20 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33231, "Your Need For my performance parts :)"

here goes my setup after deciding to sell my dsm and move on to something new .. my loss is ur gain .. feel free to email me at pimpish80@hotmail.com or aim me at q8supra98 .

1- AEM cold air intake (Red)CA LEGAL
2- Greddy header with downpipe CA LEGAL
3- MSD wires
4- ractive res upper strut bar
5- optima red top only 3day old
6- Enkie rs-6 rims and tires
7- Tanbe racing medallion catback 3" exhaust CA LEGAL
8- 3 ultralite gauges . oil press/volt/airfuel
9- tan pillar brand new just prefited then taken off
10- phantom tachmeter 5"

make me an offer and we will shoot from there plus all the engine parts are cali legal ( carb sticker ) which means they pass smog andthey are legal.

Joe

1998 Supra Twin Turbo (bpu)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AznKaos15Jan-20-04 08:11 PM
Member since May 05th 2003
256 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33232, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 0

what size are the rims? do you have pics? are they bent and how much are you looking to get for them?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

silvereclipse30Jan-20-04 08:26 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2004
1661 posts,
#33233, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 0

I want the headers and the strut bar??? what do u want for them???

MalenkoJan-20-04 09:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#33238, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 2

is the tan pillar 2 or 3 pod? if its 3, how much for it and the VOLTT gauge?

insiderGSJan-21-04 02:35 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
188 posts,
#33241, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 3

Second dibs on the volt gauge and how much for the Optima Red Top?

Old Car - Fully Built and Turbo'd 95 GS
1996 Mustang Cobra - Bassani, Steeda, Magnaflow, Tokico
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Daily Driver

EclipseTenzoRJan-21-04 02:52 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#33242, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 4

Might be interested in the rims, if he backs out.. How much and any pictures?

TalonSpeedJan-21-04 03:24 AM
Member since Oct 15th 2002
446 posts,
#33244, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 5

sent PM about intake

Eagle 5Jan-21-04 07:28 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
479 posts,
#33258, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 6

how much for the tanabe racing medallion? how long was it used? does it bolt up to stock and is it 3" all the way through? stainless steel?

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart!" ~ Ash
Member # 1523

StrictlyimportsJan-21-04 07:33 AM
20 posts,
#33259, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 6

pms were answered ..

malenko .. its a 3 52mm pod pillar 100 shipped with voltage ..
let me know

pm concerning header and strut bar was sent...

rims are 17" .. but trust me u need to re-powdercoat them

optima red as i said 3days old only used to start up the car .. and then i decided to sell my baby shoot me an offr on that if ur intrested ..

p.s the best way to get intouch with me is AIM im always on there .. just shoot me a line and we will work something out .

p.s pix of the car will be up soon

Joe

StrictlyimportsJan-21-04 07:35 AM
20 posts,
#33260, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 7

its a stainless steel been onthe car for almost 8months now ... yes its a 3" catcback
shoot me an offr

let me know

joe

MalenkoJan-21-04 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#33269, "RE: Your Need For my performance parts :)"
In response to Reply # 8

I'll pass

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #33231 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic