Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119148
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped" This topic is locked.
1 | 2 | First topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCMar-24-11 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119148, "FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
Mar-25-11 01:21 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

*** 420a Crank Scrapers For Sale ***

I currently have crank scrapers that have been precision laser-cut from 12 gauge steel. Perfect fitment and trial tested. Here's a little bit about crank scrapers (for those that aren't familiar with the upgrade):

• Less rotating mass for the engine to accelerate because of the removed oil
• Reduction in loss of power because of excessive drag caused by the windage cloud
• Helps reduce engine damaging oil-foaming
• Helps avoid oil starvation by keeping the oil in the pan during hard braking and turning as well as during off-road driving
• Helps to cool critical engine components by quickly returning heated oil to the sump
• Helps to prevent the cylinder walls from being overloaded with oil
• Can help with fuel efficiency

You can learn a little more info about them and how they work by clicking this link - Crank Scraper Information

TERMS OF SALE
--------------------
Price: $35 shipped (ONLY within the continental US) (PM me for any other)
Purchase limit: Unlimited
Payment terms: Bank Certified Money order, personal check, cash, or PayPal GIFT method (PayPal is preferred)
Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail (non-negotiable)
Ship-out estimate: 1 business day
Instructions: Will be sent with the crank scraper
Tracking & communication: Tracking number will be provided upon shipment via 2gnt private message.

**NOTE** I will not be held responsible for order if engine is incompatibile. It is the buyers' responsibility to ensure product fitment prior to purchasing.
**NOTE** I don't have as many as I'd like, therefore these are sold on a first come first serve basis. You may send me any further questions you may have but please, have patience as I anticipate a swamped inbox full of them. I will always respond.

PAYMENT METHODS (4)
--------------------
(1)PayPal GIFT method (PREFERRED): click this: Send Money PayPal Link
Step 1: On the right side, enter in $35, USD, and payment radio button of "Friends and Family"
Click the "Continue" button to proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Enter "To" email address of varsity8129@hotmail.com and "From" as your PayPal email. Click the "Continue" button to proceed to step 3.
Step 3: The system will now require you to login if you haven't already.
Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the page and notice the "Email to recipient" section. Fill in the Subject line with "Crank scraper payment". ESSENTIAL - fill in the optional message box with your full name, address and phone number. Failure to do this step may delay shipment.
(2)Money Order: Must be a Bank Certified Money order. Notify me via PM if this method will be used.
(3)Personal Check: Notify me via PM and I will give you the address to send it to. Crank scraper will ship upon the check clearing.
(4)Cash: Notify me via PM and I will give you the address to send it to. Who doesn't like cash?

**** If you have any further questions, please contact me HERE to send me a private message ****

Special thanks goes out to 2gnt!

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
PsychOMar-24-11 03:30 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119149, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice piece. You wouldn't happen to make one for a 2.4 with a srt oil pump would you?

420agreenvilleSCMar-24-11 03:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#119151, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by PsychO
Very nice piece. You wouldn't happen to make one for a 2.4 with a srt oil pump would you?

No

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

740 turbo brickMar-24-11 06:05 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2008
831 posts,
#119152, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Ordered

95 Eclipse GS: 10.5:1, Crower 2's and MSII
186 WHP - 150 WTQ
14.697 @ 93.85 MPH......Gone, but not forgotten
99 420A Avenger: Given to my sister
99 GS OZ: Sold
03 Evo 8: Family Car with balls

420agreenvilleSCMar-24-11 06:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#119153, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-24-11 06:23 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

Originally posted by 740 turbo brick
Ordered

Thanks! Will ship out tomorrow but for

future buyers, please notify me of your purchase via PM rather than thread reply. I get a PayPal payment notification anyway.

FotowntalonMar-25-11 12:37 PM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#119161, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 4

looks like it would scrape a little less than the isiharra(or however its spelled) one, yet at the same time its less than half the price. Tempted to get a back up one...

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

420agreenvilleSCApr-22-11 07:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#119299, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 5
Apr-22-11 07:46 AM by 420agreenvilleSC

Thank you to those that have purchased so far. Feel free to give me feedback.

Just a little FYI.

I haven't posted this up on tuners or neons.org and i really dont feel like dealing with them either so this is just a tiny bump. I have sold several since the start of this a few weeks ago on here but if no real change in demand occurs within the next week or so (and i don't think there will be) it'll be up on eGay to reach a larger audience but with an unfortunate slight increase in price to make up for the outrageous fees. I can try and post the link to this thread on the eBay listing, but am afraid they will remove the listing if I do so.

Those that are still interested through here on 2gnt can still avoid the higher price of eBay by following the instructions above.

ModeratortekleinApr-22-11 08:04 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#119300, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 6

FYI.. Pulled mine off to re ring the block.

It was on from the moment I started the new motor. Sides of the crank are CLEAN. As in no oil at all. Ends are oily and the bearings were oily.

So in short, these work. Mikey and I spent alot of time getting the tabs even and bolt holes even. Lets just say that the bolt holes are not that correct on the IJ

420agreenvilleSCMay-17-11 09:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1525 posts,
#119381, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 7

On eGay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130521638959

99eclipse420aJun-06-11 09:40 PM
Member since Jul 17th 2008
68 posts,
#119440, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 8

I'm going to get one.

scorpo86Jun-22-11 09:54 PM
Member since Nov 08th 2006
282 posts,
#119495, "RE: FS: 420a Crank Scrapers - $35 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 9

Would I first put sealer in between the block and scraper then gasket and then the pan?

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #119148 1 | 2 | First topic | Next topic