Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9148
View in threaded mode

Subject: "CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm" Previous topic | Next topic
Jasvb TS2K2Aug-27-03 05:40 PM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9148, "CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"

The official CCDSM Meet has been planned. It's the first of the new and improved club. It will be held on September 13, 2003 at Victor Research located at 42 Nelson St in East Hartford, CT 06106. The meet will start at 1PM and go till whenever.

It would be good to get together then. The bigger the better. And this time I'll show up

What should I bring?

Well your car for one, yourself, a camera for some nice pics to add to the website, drinks if you want something to drink and food.

A grill will be provided but you need to bring your own food. This is the easiest way for things to work. That way no one is out money and everyone is happy.

If someone is willing to donate food cool if not your on your own.

Id like to thank VR for opening their shop for this meet. Future events will probably be held at nearby parks.

I figure we can all hangout there and as it gets later head out make a video with some of us and then head up to the pike and cruise if you're all interested.

Should be a fun night will be nice to put some names with faces. Hope you can all come out and spread the word to all your dsm buddies

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
1sweet98talonAug-31-03 11:26 AM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
341 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9194, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 0

Cool, I am there. Should post in the pits for the people that dont check the announcements.

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BigBaldSep-02-03 03:26 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#9247, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 1

it is possible for me but i make no promises since school started. Count me as a maybe.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Jasvb TS2K2Sep-08-03 04:57 PM
1419 posts,
#9477, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 2

Well guys it's a few days away, lets get the ball rolling. It should be a great turn out. Free food has got to convince some people. Hope to see you there! Tell everyone!

95 GS redSep-12-03 09:51 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2003
107 posts,
#9666, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 3

ILL BE THERE HOPEFULLY TO MEET SOME FELLOW 2GNTRS FROM THE BOARD. IS EVERY ONE STIL GOING IF IT RAINS?
LATER

bill

Jasvb TS2K2Sep-12-03 10:26 AM
1419 posts,
#9667, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 4

I am of course my car is there getting worked on still. But rain or shine I'm going early. See you there.

1sweet98talonSep-12-03 07:46 PM
Member since Nov 26th 2002
341 posts,
#9680, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll be there right around 1. see yall there.

"If there is nothing mechanically wrong with you're DSM, then there is something wrong with you're DSM"

invaznGSTSep-12-03 11:06 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#9683, "RE: CCDSM Meet Saturday Sep 13, 1pm"
In response to Reply # 6

>I'll be there right around 1. see yall there.

off topic but i was just scanning this thread and your car is fucking hot. i love the rims..clean..mean..aggressive. I LOVE IT. probably my favorite black car on 2gnt.

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9148 Previous topic | Next topic