Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4145
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???" Previous topic | Next topic
Mattcky2kSep-04-02 07:18 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4145, "Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???"

Ok the 2002 nopi show in pigeon forge was awesome and i was just wondering if they are gonna go there again in 2003? at the bikini contest they said they were but i was just wondering when do ya think the dates would be? probably pretty close to last year i guess! i just need to go to another one of these shows cause there's hardly any that take place close to me that involve imports. well thanks for any feedback!

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
theallpowerfulmeSep-05-02 03:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4146, "RE: Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???"
In response to Reply # 0

yep, last year was great. The past two years the show has been near the same dates. So I reckon its gonna be near the same time next year.

Lane Adams

stock 95rs=backroad rally champion

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2gdsm_ncSep-06-02 09:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
274 posts,
#4147, "RE: Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???"
In response to Reply # 1

i beleive it has been moved to knocksville, tn. you might want to look into it.

theallpowerfulmeSep-06-02 12:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#4148, "RE: Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???"
In response to Reply # 2

That's KNOXVILLE, sheesh. pigeon forge is all of 20 min. from here.

Lane Adams

stock 95rs=backroad rally champion

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

Mattcky2kSep-07-02 05:45 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
#4149, "RE: Nopi mini-nats in pigeon forge 2003???"
In response to Reply # 2

Knoxville? i would think knoxville sucks for a car show. especially compared to pigeon forge! i think it would be more crowded too! i really hope it's not there!...anyway off subject everyone that's in Tennessee where are you at? i'm in crossville if ya know where that's at! near cookville.

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4145 Previous topic | Next topic