Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3389
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Race Wars Event in Madison IL" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
EsiTalon96Jul-30-02 03:22 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2002
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3389, "Race Wars Event in Madison IL"

Is Anyone by chance going to the Race Wars event at gateway international raceway in Madison, IL on august 10 and 11

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
TeamXtremeRSJul-31-02 10:01 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3390, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 0

Well i just saw this post, and i'd be down to go. Where exactly is this raceway? I cant find Madison on the map..I want to get to the track anyway

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sinesis333Jul-31-02 09:13 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#3391, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 1

I live near chicago....and I might be wrong...but the only madison that I know of around here is north west of here....In WISCONSON.
make sure that your info is correct.....I'd be curious to know if there's a madison in Illinois.

~E~ 1999gs

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

EsiTalon96Aug-01-02 03:40 AM
89 posts,
#3392, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 2

alright i know for a fact its right on the east side of st louis, i live in des moines, IA and i am driving down I-35 to I-70 and that takes me right there, but if you need directions try Mapquest.com,

TeamXtremeRSAug-01-02 03:47 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#3393, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 0

damn, east of ST Louis? Boy that would be a good drive for me

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

TeamJasonESi_TAug-02-02 02:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#3394, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 4

We probably will be going. Bunch of my friends. I expect a BIG turnout!

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

TeamMichael_97RSAug-02-02 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#3395, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 5

Hmm... I may go down, Jason want a house guest again :-D.

Una salus victus.
"We are going to have peace even if we have to fight for it." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Michael J. Kulaga
e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

All motor in the making.

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, S-AFC, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Crane Fireball HI-6DI2, SS Clutch Line, NRG Susp. Motor Mount Ins., FU/RU/RL STBs, TSW Blade 17x7.5, Bridgestone Potenza RE730, Front KVR Cross-Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Pads

To Be Installed: P&P Milled Head, Rear Disc Brakes, Rear KVR Cross Drilled Rotors & Carbon Fiber Kevlar Pads, SS Brake Lines

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

mbenz910Aug-02-02 06:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
338 posts,
#3396, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 6

I saw the ad for it in Turbo Magazine and thought about going. I thought it was kind of close because I live in Milwaukee, but damn that's a haul.

AEM CAI/ AFX UDP/ GST Muffler/ Magnecors/ NGK plugs/ Intrax Springs/ Symbroski Shift Kit

EsiTalon96Aug-05-02 04:04 PM
89 posts,
#3397, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 7

This weekend should be a blast, i sadly wont be driving my DSM down because i will have van load driving down.

EsiTalon96Aug-05-02 04:05 PM
89 posts,
#3398, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 8

oh yeah, is anyone by chance camping when they go down there?

Ryan_HesAug-06-02 12:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#3399, "RE: Race Wars Event in Madison IL"
In response to Reply # 9

If I get my turbo in this week, I will be taking my car. If I don't get the turbo installed, I'll be going with Jarrad and Jason. Should be a big turnout

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3389 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic