Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3160
View in threaded mode

Subject: "one last time....calispeedway" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
mitsumanJul-17-02 06:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3160, "one last time....calispeedway"

ok well last weekend was a dud. i will for sure be going on the 27'th cuz i got my car back and the clutch is brokin in and ima be installing my s-afc and injectors and shiz. so who is all gunna go. cmon people itl be fun.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt" (was)

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ClayJul-17-02 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3161, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 0

sorry dude i have work from 930-5 on the 27th. believe me i really wanna go.

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CVedEclipseJul-17-02 01:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#3162, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 1

damn... im on vaction on that weekend.. i guess i wont be making this trip either. man.. i ned to get to the track... ive been feenin for it

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Teameclipse804Jul-17-02 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#3163, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 2

I wanna go when I get back and take the v6 accord hehe.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Weezle745Jul-17-02 03:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#3164, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 3

i wanna go too but i got a dj job next weekend.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

ezJul-18-02 03:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#3165, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 4

I have to prepare for my surgery rotation which starts that following monday - otherwise those interns are gonna kick my butt with questions

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Teameclipse804Jul-18-02 12:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#3166, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 5

Woah - are you a surgeon? Or what are you?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

ezJul-18-02 03:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#3167, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 6

Hee hee, I'm a junior in medical school. We have to do rotations in surgery, neurology, ob/gyn, etc... So I'm not quite a doctor yet but I'm almost there! I don't want to specialize as a surgeon though. I'm thinking radiation onco is the field for me. Anyway... sorry I can't see you race that day Mike. I wanted to see what a turbo'd 420a does in the quarter. That day we were the only 2 2gnt'rs there, there were only GSTs and a GSX. I wanna see what the RS, GS can do!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

mitsumanJul-19-02 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#3168, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 7

well. looks like ill be the only one going? ill prob bring a friend or 2 to watch me and my bud to do a couple passes 2. if anybody else can go jes post up here or email me at mitsuman92@hotmail.com and we can meet somewher or sumthing. latez

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

DownAzzDSMJul-21-02 02:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#3169, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 8

Damn, I am having my wisdom teeth pulled on friday. It depends on how I feel sat... I might show up. Hopefully they give me some mean drugs..}>

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

mitsumanJul-21-02 07:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#3170, "RE: one last time....calispeedway"
In response to Reply # 9

ouch! hope it doesnt hurt to bad. hopefully you can go sat. le me know if your gunna go. lates

-mitsuman
95 gs
Hrc stg 2(not for long)
NER customer

Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3160 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic