Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2780
View in threaded mode

Subject: "its San Diegos turn now.." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
drbalazo7Jun-23-02 06:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2780, "its San Diegos turn now.."

I think its time for us to have a meet in San Diego now..its time for you LA peeps to drive this time hehe...we alwasy drive up there. I would like to set up a meet some time in the fiture when most of you are available...lets do this...Dan? Raizin? DownAZZDSM? (forgot your name sorry)

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

drbalazo@hotmail.com

Thank you and have a Rice day!!

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
mikie95rsJun-24-02 12:10 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
13 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2781, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 0

sounds good i'm down. from daygo also. when and where?

'95rs mods: iceman/greddy headers/exhaust/no cat/ignition solutions plasma booster/10.3mm wires/afx udp & throttle body/b&m short shifter/symborski shift kit/skunk2 coil overs/tokico blues/graphite grey paint/18" racing heart C2 evos/yokohama paradas

b

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DownAzzDSMJun-24-02 06:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#2782, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 1

sounds good to me too...

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

SonicYanJun-24-02 07:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#2783, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 2

Ya, I'm in. I love long drives. It would be more fun if there was a convoy from the North heading South. I guess its still early. Just post the info and I'll try to be there.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Weezle745Jun-24-02 08:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2784, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 0

>I think its time for us to have a meet in San Diego now..its
>time for you LA peeps to drive this time

Are Moreno Valley peeps invited too?

Hey downazzdsm, where in murrieta are you located at? I just Dj-d a party there on saturday. it was off clinton-keith, off the 215.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

ClayJun-25-02 03:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#2785, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 4

it'd be sweet to see a line of eclipes' traveling down to sd. i'll join in too, just need info on it.

95 GST | So-Cal

eclipsekaiserJun-25-02 06:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#2786, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 5

depending on the date and work schedule.

Otherwise Daniel, we are goign to go over to your place and flood your toilet..

-K-

CVedEclipseJun-25-02 10:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#2787, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 6

as always, im down for a meet... and that would be pretty cool running down to daygo in a line of 2gnts! time/date?

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Moderatorsd_eclipseJun-26-02 02:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#2788, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 7

Im down, question is where/what? Being summer time and school being out maybe a BBQ down at mission bay or some other place. Downside about mission bay is that the parking sucks. Carlsbad parking also sucks plus it kinda shitty. Come on SD'rs throw up some idea's/dates and lets get this set....

DownAzzDSMJun-26-02 02:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#2789, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 4

>Hey downazzdsm, where in murrieta are you located at? I just
>Dj-d a party there on saturday. it was off clinton-keith,
>off the 215.

Weezle-I live right off of Los Alomos off the 215. Klinton Keith is right by me. I used to live in Riverside off of Valley Way on the 60. Where in Moreno Valley are you? Hey guys when you drive to SD, I'll just join in on the way. If your coming from the 15 or the 215..

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Weezle745Jun-26-02 07:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#2790, "RE: its San Diegos turn now.."
In response to Reply # 9

hey steve, I live in the Eastern part of Moreno Valley. In between Peris and Nason. I used to go to school in Riverside, off Arlington(Behind the school for the Death).

If the day of the meet is on a Saturday (and i dont have to work), I should meet up with you in Murrieta because I pass right by there.

Is anyone else going to be passing through the 215s or the 15s to get to San Diego?

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2780 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic