Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1922
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Carlise Show" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
RSClipse9d7Apr-08-02 12:57 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1922, "Carlise Show"

Is anyone going the the Imporst show in Carlise, PA? It's the 4th and 5th of May (I think). Powereclipse and I live 50 mins away and I was wondering if anyone else is because we might go.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
MemphisEclipseApr-08-02 01:44 PM
Member since Apr 06th 2002
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1923, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be there (just finished registering).

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsApr-09-02 12:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1924, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 1

anyone have a website for it?

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

vector_racingApr-09-02 03:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#1925, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll be there, and i belive LOTALON is going also...

www.carsatcarlisle.com

later

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneApr-09-02 04:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#1926, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 3

I'd like to go, but i don't want to drive my car.

If i can find someone who is coming through Houston for it, i'd like to hitch a ride..

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

vector_racingApr-10-02 12:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
393 posts,
#1927, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 4

thats a really really really long ride for a show like carlisle, yes it's a big show, but i don't think its 'across the country' BIG... If you want 2 take a ride, make sure you go to nopi in sept

slvrgs99Apr-10-02 08:47 AM
Member since Mar 13th 2002
13 posts,
#1928, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah, I think I am going along with some of the guys in my club...I live in Pittsburgh so we aren't that far...

visit our site guys...

http://addictioncc.tripod.com

Jack

trickedeclipseApr-10-02 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#1929, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 6

i'll be there... i hope my car is finished by then.

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

LotalonApr-11-02 12:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
#1930, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 7

yup im comin just registered for top flight

see you guys there

Keith

PowerEclipsesApr-11-02 07:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#1931, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 8

i might be coming.... if my license isnt suspended if not count me in

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

FateApr-11-02 07:39 AM
Member since Mar 12th 2002
161 posts,
#1932, "RE: Carlise Show"
In response to Reply # 9

I work every sat. but will make sure I'm there at least for sun. Hey the wife is even out of town that week maybe I'll take off work for sat. too. hehe}>

Greddy Evo Exhaust
Gutted Cat
Custom CAI
NGK Plugs
Bypassed EGR
57mm TB (on the way)
P&P Intake Mani(on the way)

98 RS/Evo exhaust/gutted cat/p&p int. mani/bypassed egr/57mm TB/custom CAI/ngk plugs/AFX udp/fu,ru Stb/Magnacore 8.5 wires

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1922 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic