Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10099
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
steve0677Sep-28-03 11:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10099, "Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
Sep-28-03 11:57 AM by steve0677

"Here are the details: The show is SUNDAY, not sat. It starts at 10. Registration on-site is 10 bucks, free to general public to walk around. There are 13 different classes, and three trophies will be given out in each class. The show is located in Quakertown PA, at QT Memorial Park. The park is located on Mill Street, across the street from the QT community pool. There were approx. 500 cars in this show last year, ranging from Model-T's to current. Hope to see a bunch of you there."

Rain pushed it back a week. Lets get some eclipse/talon representation goin on with this thing, whos in?

edit: hey chris, meet up for breakfast with everyone again?

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
techboySep-28-03 04:36 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10104, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 0

Yup, we'll all be meeting for breakfast again, there were a bunch of people who bagged breakfast b/c of the rain this morning, so we should have more people for breakfast provided it doesn't rain this coming weekend.

Breakfast 8:30 at QT Family Diner. Located at the intersection of 309 and 663. Bring your DSM, a chair, and don't steal my trophy.

1999 Anniversary Edition
HRC Stage II w/FMIC

"The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifegaurd"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PowerEclipsesSep-29-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#10118, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 1

>Breakfast 8:30 at QT Family Diner. Located at the
>intersection of 309 and 663. Bring your DSM, a chair, and
>don't steal my trophy.
Thats because once you know i get it you wont be able to catch up to the GSX heh

Ill try and make it guys 830 is damnnnnnn early for a saturday heh, but ill def put forth some effort into making this im sure i dont work i gotta double check though, otherwise count me in!

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

steve0677Sep-29-03 05:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#10120, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 2

>Ill try and make it guys 830 is damnnnnnn early for a saturday
>heh, but ill def put forth some effort into making this im
>sure i dont work i gotta double check though, otherwise count
>me in!

it's sunday, still early in the morning nonetheless

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

techboySep-29-03 05:42 AM
1662 posts,
#10121, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 2

George, it's SUNDAY, not sat. You can meet me at my house at 8 if you want. Let me know on here or give me a call. I think you called my cell this weekend??

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

PowerEclipsesSep-30-03 04:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#10165, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 4

YES I DID! i wanted to tell you i found a nice gsx for sale! 11,000 w/ 69k on it, its a 97 and looks realllll nice

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

techboyOct-01-03 05:00 AM
1662 posts,
#10171, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 5

Hmmmm ..... GSX ... for sale ... where???

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

PowerEclipsesOct-01-03 05:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#10194, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 6

hehe, our buddy who owns just rite is sellin it, 11k obo i would def. test drvie it.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

ModeratorVX100Oct-02-03 06:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#10209, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 7

Just reminding everyone who is in the area to stop by at the car show Sunday morning in Quakertown.

I'll be there this weekend. I'm not sure if I'll bring my car or now, but if anyone is in the area, I'd like to get a chance to meet ya!

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

techboyOct-02-03 09:08 AM
1662 posts,
#10225, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 8

VX100, Steve mentioned to me that you would be in the area on Sunday, and probably stop by the show. I hope you can make it out, I am really anxious to meet you - you've helped me with some things on my car in various posts over the years. It'll be nice to hang out and meet you in person. See ya Sunday.

BTW - to anyone wants to swing by, the show is tenatively at Memorial Park, if the field is wet from all the rain it will be at QT High School which is just about a mile away.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

eclipse_gs_1512Oct-05-03 02:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#10302, "RE: Quakertown PA car show - rain pushes to sun oct 5th"
In response to Reply # 9

anybody end up going to that today?

2007 wrx

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #10099 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic