Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6474
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsekid82Mar-27-03 04:48 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6474, "Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"

I dont know how many people have seen this but we are trying to get a big DSM weekend down Ocean City. We did this at Myrtle Beach in February and it was a blast. Here is the link to the information if you are interested...

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41927

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39840&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Hope to see some of you there.

-Patrick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
ECLIPSE4x4Mar-27-03 04:52 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2003
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6475, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 0

Hell yeah I am gonna be there. the last one in Myrtle beach was the best.

I know Ocean city will be better. I love that place.

Ed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whoshotyaApr-01-03 06:01 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
52 posts,
#6524, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 1

i'll b there 2
now that u know H A Y B!!!

Dualgen2Apr-07-03 06:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#6581, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 2

Ill try to make it out. Might be going out for my 21st b-day that weekend. If the weather is nice Ill come.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

CaptinMorgan97Apr-07-03 01:47 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
282 posts,
#6587, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll try to make it, thats about 3 days b4 my graduation, and very close to my time in beach week. already got a hotel

PowerEclipsesApr-08-03 04:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#6589, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 4

If I get my car back together, I will really try and be there.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Jasvb TS2K2Apr-08-03 06:39 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#6590, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 5

I am going to try to make it to OC on June 7th. That day there is some big car show in town. Which that to me means more ricers, which means more kills..
I live in CT so that's the only time I can go...if you go see you there...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/jasvbts2k2
"The ONLY Honda I'd mod would be ASIMO"

Dark RingleaderApr-08-03 10:22 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
#6607, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 6

I live in OC so I'll definitely be there

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

95ALLmotorFWDApr-09-03 09:27 AM
Member since Apr 21st 2002
203 posts,
#6608, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 7

yup ill be there i will also be ther ejune 1- 14 haha import week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if nay of u guy shave nextell gimm eur number so i can out u in my fone i just got one! mine is 164*150439*1 beep me anytim

Boostless and loving it!
Way to many mods to list!

Dark RingleaderApr-09-03 09:42 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
#6609, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 8

I got nextel but mine uses the phone number as the 2-way thing as well, so put my number in there 2 seperate times, one as the walkie talkie number and one as the normal phone number. 443-497-0340 anyone whos goin get up with me when you get down. Any of you who are too young to go to the bars then we'll get together and cruise while everyone else is off at the bars getting drunk off their asses

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Dualgen2Apr-10-03 04:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#6621, "RE: Ocean City, MD Meet May 23-25"
In response to Reply # 9

What day is the Import Show? Im probably going down w/ my gf Friday the 13th (DOH) until Sunday. Might make another weekend trip if I can find a place to stay.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6474 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic