Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1873
View in threaded mode

Subject: "English town this Sunday!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
icedoutApr-02-02 06:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1873, "English town this Sunday!!!!"

Hey any of the tri-state dsmers going to english town on sun. I'm trying to head down there and run the gsx for the first time. I know there is a show and 1/4 mile trials. Hope to see some of you down there. Give me a holla if your planning on going..
later
G

jerryconnolly@hotmail.com

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RemyApr-03-02 08:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1874, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Where is english town ? also i will give you $200 for your cam gears.

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Termanator wing w/led - 17'GTR racing Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Kenwoood indash tv/dvd/navigation w/ dreamcast/ JL Audio custom 12 sub/ kenwood 450 watt amp

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car
07 MB CLK350 - Daily Driver
03 Evo VIII GSR - 569hp Daily Driver
04 Evo VIII RS - Weekend Warrior (sold)
95 TSI AWD-500+hp- sold (huge mistake))
95 Eclipse (First NYC turbo'd 420a) sold
6 other dsms sold or parted out.

CornBread Racing
R.I.P Shane aka Cornbread.
Racing will never be the same with out you brother.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ToTaLEkLyPz99Apr-03-02 11:51 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#1875, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

i live in south jersey me and my boys are going i will be there..i will be with my boy he has a black dodge ram sst he will be showing it..so look for me..

eclipzza97rsApr-04-02 09:46 AM
Member since Feb 12th 2002
48 posts,
#1876, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

damn at what time?
I get off at 4 so thats 2 late.
I wanted to kick Remy's ass again but maybe next time,
wait he'll have nos next week DAMN ahh-well
I'll find some1 with out nos to play with LOL
Remy what happend I had to slow down to wait for you?? lol
its all right u got auto. next time u'll be the one thats gonna be waiting 4 me, just remeber u cant sleep on me..... you dont know what I'll have under my hood.

Remy give me a call when u read this.

www.LowGravitycc.com

RemyApr-06-02 06:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#1877, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

The only thing i have to say to that is NOS and headers with be installed by next weekend ummmm maybe a few other things too....... Tony mi amigo can't wait to see you on the bronx river pkwy !!!

Auto Tranny- Full Blitz kit- Termanator wing w/led - 17'GTR racing Rims- M3 Style mirrors w/led- Universal Exhaust- Iceman CAI- G-3 Altezzas- Indiglo Gauges- Eibach sportline springs-
Kenwoood indash tv/dvd/navigation w/ dreamcast/ JL Audio custom 12 sub/ kenwood 450 watt amp

Remdawgz@aol.com

10 MB C300- Family Car
07 MB CLK350 - Daily Driver
03 Evo VIII GSR - 569hp Daily Driver
04 Evo VIII RS - Weekend Warrior (sold)
95 TSI AWD-500+hp- sold (huge mistake))
95 Eclipse (First NYC turbo'd 420a) sold
6 other dsms sold or parted out.

CornBread Racing
R.I.P Shane aka Cornbread.
Racing will never be the same with out you brother.

snowboarderApr-06-02 09:55 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1878, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

looks like i won't be running the x tomorrow, probably bring down the 98 rs and showing it at the show. it's not perfect yet but i gotta start somewhere. If you guys see me holla at me...
later

EvMan2345Apr-07-02 04:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
#1879, "RE: English town this Sunday!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Isnt it waterfest??

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1873 Previous topic | Next topic