Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1697
View in threaded mode

Subject: "SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Teameclipse804Mar-14-02 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1697, "SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"

SoCal Dyno Day has been set for Saturday, March 30. The cost is 40 dollars (cash or check only) - you get 2 to 3 runs (normally this would cost at least 75). I think you can pay extra if you want to do a bit more runs. Cash is easiest - Checks will be made out directly to Carlos Gutierrez, who is the guy from Socal SERCA (Nissan SE-R) club.

The dyno will take place at R&D Dyno Service in Gardena:
115 E Gardena Blvd
Gardena, CA 90248
(310) 516-1003

They are a great dyno place, with consistent results, used by AEM and various magazines. Let's get a list of who can go.

Note: We MUST show up by 8:30 to 9 am. The list is first come first served, but as long as we show up by that time, we should definitely be able to get in. It will be easiest to just meet at R&D Dyno. Park on the street, since there is no real parking lot at R&D. Who's down to go?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
BlackSoCalZMar-14-02 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1698, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 0

I know Mike (CVedEclipse)and myself are definately down to go... as long as they dont mind if a non 2GNTer shows up to their meet, then we'd both love to make a few pulls, otherwise Ill just head down there with Mike, but either way we'll be there. Is the $40 bucks including the wideband 02? Or is that an additional fee? or do they not offer it? Glad to see this thread didnt die though, thanks alot for getting everything sorted out!

- Ryan

2000 Camaro Z28 - M6
367.9 RWHP/360.2 RWTQ
http://Ryans2000Z28.freewebspace.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Mar-14-02 06:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1699, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey sure I think it's an open event so you can bring your car. Sorry, no wideband o2. I don't think they have time for that, since there will be so many cars. Standard will be 2 to 3 pulls for each car.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

mitsumanMar-14-02 06:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#1700, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 1

hey i wanna go. me and my friend will go. he has the civic h/b. but def count me in.

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. HRC STG 2
2. Greddy Power Extreme
exhaust
3. Blits Super Sound BOV
4. HKS Turbo timer

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

CVedEclipseMar-14-02 09:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1701, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 3

like the chevy said, we are both ready to go.. only problem is, that i am in a golf tournament that same day!! damn.. if we get there at like 8, do you think we can squeeze in early. i know you said first come first serve, but does that mean for everyone? or does the SER boys go first? just trying to see if i can get some pulls AND get to the tourney. and thanks for keeping us posted marcus. appreciate it! hopefully we can get a strong showing for the dynoday! pz

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Teameclipse804Mar-14-02 09:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1702, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 4

Hey, last time I went, it was all in one group. But this time, he said there is gonna be two lists, one for SE-R guys, and one for general guys (us). I'm assuming that they will switch off between the two lists, but maybe do more SE-R guys first? Last time, I got done by 11 am, but I was there early. The event lasts til 5 pm. They also take a 1 hour break for lunch. My goal is to get dynod by lunch time, but from what I hear, the event has gotten really popular, so I'm not sure how early we can get dynod.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

DownAzzDSMMar-15-02 02:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1703, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 5

I'm in for sure.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Eric97GSMar-18-02 03:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1704, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 6

I am in and I am pretty sure a 99 Cobra will be coming with me and possibly a tubro sandrail but my friend has to get tires first.

97 Eclipse GS

DownAzzDSMMar-21-02 03:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
#1705, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey guys I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it. My cousins birthday is that day, and they are holding it in the morning. Doesn't that suck. I wish I could go but you know family members. "You better go!" haha see ya next time though for sure.

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Teameclipse804Mar-24-02 09:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1706, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 0

Bump. Who else can make it?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

LbcgearMar-24-02 02:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
188 posts,
#1707, "RE: SoCal Dyno Day - March 30! R&D Dyno (with SE-R guys)"
In response to Reply # 9

I am going to try to make it. I am not going to bring my eclipse or any car to dyno but if I can make it I just want to chill.

L8ter
Shaun Frank

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1697 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic