Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7534
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NJ SHOOTOUT PICS" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
WtngclanJun-14-03 11:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7534, "NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"

if anyone needs me to host pics just send them to charlier@cdtech2003.com and i'll post them .. just keep addin the pics from the shootout to this thread ..
theres a link to a lil video clip i took in here also

all in all i had a great time and met alotta good people .. whachu know about 0wnin' the turnpike w/ a posse of 30 eclipses heh shit was hot to death i had a great time heh .. look forward to next time .. peace

Charlie

http://www.cdtech2003.com/images/car/2gnt/shootout/IM000502.AVI

Another BANNED asshole.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mr MikeJun-14-03 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
650 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7535, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 0

Was that at raceway park?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WtngclanJun-14-03 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#7536, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah

Another BANNED asshole.

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-14-03 12:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#7537, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 1

^^^yeah it was at raceway park.

I had a great time today!! All of you guys are freaking cool as hell and I hope we get to do this again sometime soon!

2007 wrx

BigBaldJun-14-03 12:34 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#7538, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 3

haha...my car actually looks clean with your cam....Loading mines now......

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-14-03 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#7539, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 4

here's a couple more pics that i got....

^^^evo vs. gst/x

if anybody wants to host it, i have video of that evo against the black eclipse.

2007 wrx

invaznGSTJun-14-03 01:27 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#7540, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 5

HEY FUCKERS POST SOME VIDEOS..DAMN TIGHT ASS CARS!%#!#%!#%

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-14-03 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#7541, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 6

ok, i've got two vids of evo's against eclipses and one of a white talon against a black eclipse....if anybody can host them or can tell me how to get them up, leave me a message here.

2007 wrx

RemyJun-14-03 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#7542, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 7

I have a messege for u Dave....................T U R B

farmdogg55Jun-14-03 03:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#7543, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 8

damn, there are some nice cars there! good pics

deuceJun-14-03 03:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#7544, "RE: NJ SHOOTOUT PICS"
In response to Reply # 8
Jun-14-03 03:32 PM by deuce

SO YOU GOT HOME OK???? rem

Lata kidd

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7534 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic