Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5110
View in threaded mode

Subject: "End of the Year Socal Meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
FuSi0NNov-25-02 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5110, "End of the Year Socal Meet"

I know Marcus already thew out this idea for the last meet of the year, just wondering if this was possible with december just around the corner.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CVedEclipseNov-25-02 02:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5111, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

sure its possible... just need to figure out all the details.. i know marcus was aiming sometime in mid-late december.. as always.. if im available, im down

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrNov-25-02 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#5112, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 1

yall need to roll out to vegas, and hit it up for newyears, imo... BIG PIMPIN on da strip

if not, watup all...

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

ClayNov-25-02 07:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#5113, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 2

i'm down for a meet again.

95 GST | So-Cal

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Nov-26-02 03:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#5114, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 3

im gunna try to make it...i go up to norcal on dec 22nd for winter break. we'll see

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

thedawgNov-26-02 04:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5115, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 4

Well probably not the actual meet, but I wouldn't mind having a few ppl over when we put the engine back in my car... It's pretty much ready to go in now thanks to jamesman figuring out a small seizing problem. So... all I need to do is just choose a weekend.

I've got room for probably 10-12 at my house and I'll provide beer for anyone who wants to help out. Hecklers are welcome too, but you have to bring your own beer. What weekend's good?

SonicYanNov-26-02 04:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#5116, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 5

Hell yeah, I'm down! Free beer, yehey! Underaged drinking for me. Well, hopefully not the 20-22. Gonna be heading to big bear. And hopefully not finals week. Aight, keep us posted.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Teameclipse804Nov-26-02 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5117, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey Dan, let's just have the meet at your house hehe. I'm down to help out if I'm free when you're gonna put the engine then. I don't know much though...

As far as the date, it seems like the 20-22 is bad for most people, so here is what I see as choices. Either the weekend of the 14-15, or the weekend of the 28-29. What would be better for most people? Let's get a tally up and see what will work out better...also, please post ideas of what to do for the meet. My idea was another car show, but I don't think there are any around that time this year (there usually are though).

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

98RsTNov-26-02 05:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#5118, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 5

Dan howbout the weekend after thanksgiving weekend... I think it is the 7 and 8th of dec..

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

Weezle745Nov-26-02 05:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#5119, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 8

i can not go if it is the 28th or 29th of december

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Teameclipse804Nov-26-02 05:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#5120, "RE: End of the Year Socal Meet"
In response to Reply # 9

Also, do you guys wanna see if socal club dsm or club 3g want to join us?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5110 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic