Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1418
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Does anything happen in Tennessee???" Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxFeb-15-02 08:08 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1418, "Does anything happen in Tennessee???"

Jus wonderin if anything happens here in TN? Car shows or races...anything? i want to goto sumthin, but dont know of a thing here in TN.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary Edition
- Weapon R1 Atom Bomb Exhaust

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=55649

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Twobuf4uFeb-16-02 12:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
285 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1419, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey man, where u at in TN? Last year that had a NOPI event in Gatlinburg...dont no about this year. They always have the HotRod Run up there and there are always alot of imports.

'96 RS
Performance:
AEM CAI
Magnecore Plug Wires
NGK BKR5E-11 Plugs
(AFX UDP) Coming Soon
A'Pexi Dunk Muffler
(Coming Soon)
Suspension:
FU,RU Strut Bars
Primax 496 17's w/ 225/45/17 Falken Azenis Tires

Looks:
Custom Blue Reverse Lights
Custom Blue Interior Lights
Blue Washer Nozzles
Blue HVAC Lights Conversion (Thanks to Hondahater21)
Indiglo Gauges
Greddy Badge Shifter Knob
Momo Shifter Boot
Metal Race Pedals
Air Vent LED Mod
(coming this weekend)

"Miles Away From Ordinary!"
-Corona

Black Sapphire '96 RS w/ Blitz Kit
AEM CAI,AFX UDP,Apexi N1 Exhaust,NGK BKR-5e11 Plugs,Magnecore Wires,Primax 496 17's w/ Falken Azenis Tires,Blue Interior Lights,Greddy Shifter Knob-Boot-Pedals, TYC Black Taillights

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

xEclipsE RaceRxFeb-16-02 07:39 AM
2982 posts,
#1420, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 1

Im in Nashville. Yea i heard bout that thing in gatlenburg, heard it sucked, but i still wanna go see it if it does come around again.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

GorkoRacingFeb-16-02 04:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#1421, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm sure the has got to be something going on. Ask around, and if that doesnt work go ask some honduh boys and smoke the hell outta em I live in Huntsville, AL and know of some places around here, drop me an email if you are ever down this way.

Anthony
Antonsw123@aol.com
97 white RS
AEM CAI
AFX UDP
GReddy evo exhaust
NGK plugs and wires
Front upper sturt bar
Rear upper strut bar
HurricaneGS short shifter(thanks Glenn)
Symborski shift kit
17" G'Racing Suzus
Toyo Proxes T1-S
Eibach prokit

Coming soon:
FL/RL strut bars

cucumberFeb-19-02 06:25 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#1422, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm with you on that one, nothing happens in Tennessee. If anything goes on anywhere near Tennessee as far as a DSM meet...PLEASE contact me, I really want to meet up. Hey Eclipse Racer, I'm in Murfreesboro.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

xEclipsE RaceRxFeb-19-02 11:29 AM
2982 posts,
#1423, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 4

Well maybe me and you should meet up, then maybe we would start sumthin off from there, and others would join. You up for it? Im in Antioch, its like not even 20 min. to Murfee, seem like all the imports (all the imports that are in tn) are up there.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Twobuf4uFeb-20-02 12:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
285 posts,
#1424, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 5

Well I couldnt do it often but i would be up to driving up to there some weekend. Im down here in Knox. or might as well be i live in Kingston about 20 mins west of Knox.
'96 RS
Performance:
AEM CAI
Magnecore Plug Wires
NGK BKR5E-11 Plugs
(AFX UDP) Coming Soon
A'Pexi Dunk Muffler
(Coming Soon)
Suspension:
FU,RU Strut Bars
Primax 496 17's w/ 225/45/17 Falken Azenis Tires

Looks:
Custom Blue Reverse Lights
Custom Blue Interior Lights
Blue Washer Nozzles
Blue HVAC Lights Conversion (Thanks to Hondahater21)
Indiglo Gauges
Greddy Badge Shifter Knob
Momo Shifter Boot
Metal Race Pedals
Air Vent LED Mod
(coming this weekend)

"Miles Away From Ordinary!"
-Corona

Black Sapphire '96 RS w/ Blitz Kit
AEM CAI,AFX UDP,Apexi N1 Exhaust,NGK BKR-5e11 Plugs,Magnecore Wires,Primax 496 17's w/ Falken Azenis Tires,Blue Interior Lights,Greddy Shifter Knob-Boot-Pedals, TYC Black Taillights

cucumberFeb-21-02 06:59 AM
592 posts,
#1425, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 6

Sweet, I head off to college in the fall. I am going to be a University of Tennessee Volunteer!

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

cucumberFeb-21-02 07:00 AM
592 posts,
#1426, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 7

and BTW maybe you can help me with the Blue HVAC mod I've been wanting to do.

xEclipsE RaceRxFeb-21-02 08:58 AM
2982 posts,
#1427, "RE: Does anything happen in Tennessee???"
In response to Reply # 8

Well I dont know how to do that HVAC thing but I would love to help, if we can get yours then we can do mines. oh yea GO UT!!

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1418 Previous topic | Next topic