Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8489
View in threaded mode

Subject: "NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)" Previous topic | Next topic
JproduktionJul-30-03 12:24 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8489, "NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"

ALRITE PEOPLE, I WANNA SEE IF THERE IS ANY 2GNTS OUT THERE FROM THE NORTHWEST WANNA GET TOGETHER AND HAVE SOME KIND OF MEET...LETS SEE SOME HANDS? I FOR ONE, KNOW 2 PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO GET A MEET STARTED, BUT ARENT FAMILIAR WITH 2GNT.COM.....ANYONE? LET ME KNOW...

Injen SRI
3G RIMS
Custom Red Calipers
ATX driver
M0re to come~

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
MotoFoolJul-30-03 04:16 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8508, "RE: NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"
In response to Reply # 0

im in spokane cars not running yet but should be before the end of august...

Bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tiregJul-30-03 07:22 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2002
800 posts,
#8509, "RE: NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm in. Seattle, WA heh

tim97rsAug-03-03 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#8591, "RE: NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"
In response to Reply # 2

Wenatchee!! Count me in...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

chayeAug-10-03 10:14 PM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#8790, "RE: NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"
In response to Reply # 3

im in stayton close to salem oregon..
my GS is no longer mine although i still have it (its my dads)
my GST is not running for another month or so...waiting on the stupid act flywheel...

chayeAug-12-03 10:08 AM
Member since Apr 28th 2002
420 posts,
#8830, "RE: NORTHWEST MEET? (OREGON / WASHINGTON STATE)"
In response to Reply # 4

CCCCHHHHEEEEEEEEzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeesxxxxxxxxxx
we suck only four people in the northwest...damn we suck
i have seen many fellow dsmrs here in salem but they are a bunch of assholes..they are solo riders and dont want anything to do with other dsmrs..of course only to show you that their car is better than mine. there is no brotherhood love in the northwest only that of your own...every man for him self in the northwest.
how sad..

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8489 Previous topic | Next topic