Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8439
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanJul-28-03 10:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8439, "2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"

Okay,
being that the turn out appears the same regardless of what date we pick, I am hereby assigning Sunday August 10th 2003 the official date of the next 2gnt meet.
Sooooo.

heres the info

When: Sunday, August 10th 2003
1:00 PM

Where: Cerritos Regional park
19800 Bloomfield Ave.
Cerritos, CA. 90703

Take Interstate 605 south to Interstate 91 East, exit the 91 at Bloomfield/Artesia, then take Bloomfield south to 195th Street, turn left, and the park is on the right.

Or take 605 and exit at Del Amo and head east. Then make a left on bloomfield and then a right onto 195th. Parking will be all along the right side.

I am planning on getting a picnic area facing or near to 195th. There is alot of parking so just look for alot of 2gnt's. I'll park my car facing the street to help people locate us.

What: 2gnt meet and BBQ.
Bring some food or drink, whatever you want to BBQ and snacks
and crap.

Why: because its time for another one!

Okay, That's all for now Lemme know who's gonna show up.

Lates

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
ezJul-28-03 12:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8442, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 0

cool, it's official I'll bring some drinks and cups n stuff

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipsekaiserJul-28-03 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#8443, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-28-03 02:57 PM by eclipsekaiser

I'll bring the meats and poultry.

I believe someone needs to bring the charcoal, and BBQ related items.

What cut of beef/pork/chicken/fish do ya'll want?

I can get what Dan suggested "Carne asada", which is flapmeat/skirt steak, but without the seasoning (they come as vaccum pack/cases). I was thinking somewhere along Ribeye/Newyork and such for those of you that are extremely hungry. What ya'll want? I need to get an idea of the amount of people that will show up, so I know how many pounds to bring.

Hehehehehe me hungry now

Oh by the way, beside looking for James' awsome 420a-T, look for a Neon rally car, and Dan's 1g "beater" (beater is an understatement), or his children molesting van.

-K-

SonicYanJul-28-03 05:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#8446, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 2

Can I bring alcohol? I got all these gifts I got when I turned 21 and I don't drink too much.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

96rs-tJul-28-03 09:25 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#8453, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll most likely be able to make that date, i'll bring something. I'm going to the Cali Speedway on the 9th, if anyone wants to join me. I gotta lower my damn time.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

LuzionistJul-28-03 09:33 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
41 posts,
#8454, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey wusup guys. Long time no write on here. I'll be there, just with out my crappy ass car unless I get an act of god to throw in another turbo in my car. Shiet fugged up the other nite. I get back from North carolina at 12:30 from John wayne airport, so hopefully my girlfriend picks me up or if not, can one of ya guys comming on the way pick me up? =P I'll try and be there, if not I'll be there in spirit.

98GST 5Spd - Fugged up turbo twice now. Down for the KO? I hope not

Vinh766Jul-28-03 11:47 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
347 posts,
#8457, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 5

i'd probably be there.. i'll bring the chips and snacks.. yeah? i mean thats if im invited and all

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/db428e84_m40c1b269/d3f3/__sr_/d801.jpg?phd27PCBDoVEgv49

1997 Black Eclipse GS *Sold*
1995 Copper Eclipse GST

jamesmanJul-29-03 05:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#8460, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 6

Everyone who is on this board and wants to come is welcome to show up!
The more the merrier. If you decide on bringing friends, make sure they aren't asses or Dan, Kaiser, and I will have to regulate!
But totally feel free to come by even if you just wanna hangout for an hour or so.

Lates
James

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

ezJul-29-03 08:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#8464, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 7

maybe I'll join you 96rst on the 9th. I shall remember to bring a 14mm socket this time this time though, I'm leaving the 14s home. the yoko's have mucho better traction

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

96rs-tJul-29-03 09:29 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#8487, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 8

>maybe I'll join you 96rst on the 9th. I shall remember to
>bring a 14mm socket this time this time though, I'm leaving
>the 14s home. the yoko's have mucho better traction

alright then cool. yeah, me too, i'll be bringing a car jack, just in case. for me i'll be putting on 14's all around this time, cuz i had trouble staging...my car kept leaning forward too much with the 17's on the rear

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

eclipsekaiserJul-29-03 10:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#8488, "RE: 2GNT SO.CAL meet official date AUG 10"
In response to Reply # 9

yeah yeah foo....I just wanna cut somebody

seriously, email one another if you are going to stray off topic. I hope the aug 10th meet will not turn into a aug9th speedway meet...Mmmmmkay.

Chamuko, I hope you show up, I still got that waterpump that I will bring to you on aug 10th.

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8439 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Previous topic | Next topic