Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #656
View in threaded mode

Subject: "So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
ClayDec-29-01 02:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#656, "So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"

Excellent meet guys. Loved hearing those blow-off valves from the 4g guys. Remember that guy with the GT-R emblem , not hating or anything but it sure gave us a good laugh.

Did Marcus get that pic of that crazY ass Lexus that spun out?
I think i was the only one there with a stock 95-96 bummper with stock wheels. Oh well, funny as hell watching drbalazo7 back out of the parking lot. But i understand why. Btw i was the one with glasses and wore black.
Geez almost forgot, we saw a right hand driven EvO 7. It didn't have a wind- shield, nor tail lights, bumpers front and back. But it was sick when it drifted @ T&L Autobody, for those who didn't go.

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
mitsumanDec-29-01 04:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#657, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 0

dammit i couldnt go. hope you guys got some pics! whens the next meet well im bummed out but whatever what can i do? nuthin. hope you guys had a fun time.sure sounds like it. laterz

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

coming very soon:
1. CF hood

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Dec-29-01 05:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#658, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 1

Yup, great meet! I'll have pics up tomorrow. Didn't get the GS400 though. Here's the story. We're all lined up at a red light, and then coming in the opposite direction, a young kid in a GS 400 with a body kit and 19 or 20" rims floors it. He spun around, flew over the median, and luckily got stopped by the median (6" high curb) and didn't hit any of us. If that median curb thing wasn't there, a few 2gnt's would most likely be at T&L auto body hehe. I also got some pics of the right hand drive EVO 7, and some pics of all our cars at Speedzone. BTW, sorry I couldn't give you guys a tour but his dad was mad and didn't want anyone back there. I was surpsised, we had about four red cars, four black, only one white, and three blueish cars. No silver from what I can remember. Total was 13 cars I think?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

eclipsekaiserDec-29-01 08:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#659, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 2

Just for you marcus, I'll bring my Silver RS (hopefully turboed by then) next time...

yeah that was a great meet. I am surprised that that many people showed up dispite the rain. It was good meeting all that were present.

I believe Dan green has a pic of the lexus GS. I still wondered what he did to cause that spin out. Never thought someone would be careless enough to do that to a GS 400..

the EVO 7 was bad ass. those guys at ABCD autobody are definitely SCCA/speedtrial racers. I would do business with them in the future.

For the next meet, I think we need to set for a dry date and possibly have BBQ, B-ball, ...etc.

Overall it was cool seeing everyone there. Drive safely in the rain..

kaiser & Cyndi

-K-

Teameclipse804Dec-29-01 08:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#660, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 3

hehe would you want them to drift your car in the parking lot though? Btw, they do that even when it doesn't rain hehe. They let my friend drive one of their civics with type r motors a while ago.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Moderatorsd_eclipseDec-29-01 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#661, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 0

Yeah, the dude in the lexus was funny shit. Glad he corrected it though and went back over the median. That would have sucked if he hit any of us.

drbalazo7Dec-29-01 10:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#662, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 5

sorry guys for not making it to T&L. If you didnt notice, I had a bad cold and when I toook my friend to her house she gave me some pills and knocked me out till about 10pm. I hope next tume we meet we can make it on a dry and sunny day to ejoy thw weather and actually do something fun. The rain sucked but we still managed to meet up. Nice meet though...

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

SonicYanDec-30-01 04:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#663, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 6

First of, this should be the in the pits. Anyways, this was the most successful meet that I've been to. I mean, yeah, we didn't do that much, but 15 people showed up, so I guess its worth it. Let me see if I remember who showed up...

1. Eclipse804
2. Eric97GS
3. icjeclipse
4. sd_eclipse
6. Drbalazo7
7. DownassDsm (sp?)
8. Vegasdsmr
9. Fusion
10. Eric C
11. EclipseKaiser (w/ GF's car, bring ur car next tim )
12. Anton
13. PoweredbyGhettoness (Very true to his username, provided us with a lot of laughs. Send in ur pic foo!!! )
14. TheDawg (ultimate sleeper)
15. Me!!! (Almost forgot about me...)

Those who didn't come...
1. Weezle745 ("Will be there @ 2pm". Right... )
2. Tactic (Weren't u a no-show to at the last meet? )
3. Karl (Well he said he really wasn't sure...)
4. Juan (No sign of him. O well...)
5. Mitsuman (Bad time to hit that curb eh? )

Imagine if u guys showed up, we would have been 20 cars!!! There's always next time though. Hopefully the guys from afar would be back (Fusion, sd_Eclipse, Drbalazo7, Vegasdsmr). I give u guys props. We also had some other cars with us, like a Corvette and one mean pickup.

The highlight of the meet I guess was the when the people from the abcd shop started drifting their cars, like the EVO7, some VW, and a 240SX. They were even kind to let us look at their shop. Showed us a 4g63 engine that they were planning to put into a lancer and do an EVO conversion. They also had a Spoon motor that they recently got from Japan. Nice. Too bad for those guys that went home early. Tsktsktsk.

I had fun last night. Got into bad traffic on the way home though. Damn 60 West... Anyways, as the Donkey in Shrek said, "Let's do that again!"

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

KoryDec-30-01 05:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#664, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 7

<<<also didnt make it

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M sS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

ClayDec-30-01 01:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#665, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 8

Hey Sonic u forgot me dude.
Me,you, and Marcus were the last ones to leave.

95 GST | So-Cal

SonicYanDec-30-01 09:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#666, "RE: So-Cal 2gnt / 4g63 meet & Lexus :o"
In response to Reply # 9

Oops, my bad. Misnumbered the list. Seemed like 15, but actually was only 14. Let me edit it then..

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #656 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic