Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5694
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Chicago Auto Show meet" Previous topic | Next topic
OldMansChildJan-30-03 03:50 PM
Member since Aug 20th 2002
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5694, "Chicago Auto Show meet"

Well guys I haven't posted much here, but have been a member since the summer. I still haven't met any of you guys so I thought this may be a good opportunity...here's my post from the calendar...

My car club, Team Revolution, will be hosting a large meet at the national auto show when it comes to Chicago. Tentative date on the 15th. Will have many forums with participating members, such as 3si.org. Possible overnight after-party in Naperville/Aurora area (40 min. west of chicago) if things go as planned. Email me for details (TheOldMansChild@aol.com)

Black 97 GS

Recent mods
-Magnaflow custom axleback, glasspack, carbon fiber altezzas

Near future mods
-K&N Xstream cylindrical intake filter and airbox removal

Near future rice "mods":
-red painted calipers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
babybeclipseFeb-04-03 10:01 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5758, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 0

sounds interesting. Keep us updated on who is going, I'm pretty sure I've heard of you guys but I'm not positive. Did anyone of you guys go to World Of Wheels? My bro's 2gnt was there.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2hot97GSFeb-04-03 11:42 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5761, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 0

im out in naperville/aurora.. im down. i get free tickets to the autoshow from work too.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

nisrEclipse99Feb-05-03 10:26 AM
Member since Dec 18th 2002
56 posts,
#5769, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 2

Im out by Rockford IL, But I plan on comming to the show..where do i get tickets?It would be cool to see some of you guys there

'99 GS 5-spd Silver
-GReddy Evolution Cat-back
-AEM CAI
-Alpine Deck (CD of course)
-2 MTX ThunderPro 6000 12" subs
-5 piece Bad Boyz Neon Under car kit (Horizon Blue)
-Clear Tail Lights

OldMansChildFeb-09-03 06:54 PM
7 posts,
#5821, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 1

you've probably heard of Team High Revolutions...they're a club from around here with a lot of Integras and whatnot...but they're stuck-up bastards and nobody likes them. Team Rev (my club) is a club from MI that is spreadin throughout the country (slowly). I'm from Naperville and was former IL leader before handing it off to my friend who is also from naperville, and he's co-leader of IL with my ex, who is from chicago. As for tickets...beats me! hehehe, i gotta find that out myself!

Black 97 GS

Recent mods

Near future mods

Near future rice "mods":
-red painted calipers

OldMansChildFeb-09-03 06:54 PM
7 posts,
#5822, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 1
Feb-09-03 06:57 PM by OldMansChild

i had double posted..oops

Black 97 GS

Recent mods

Near future mods

Near future rice "mods":
-red painted calipers

2hot97GSFeb-09-03 07:25 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#5823, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 4

fuck THR.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

babybeclipseFeb-14-03 08:58 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5864, "RE: Chicago Auto Show meet"
In response to Reply # 3

I should be goin possibly this sunday.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5694 Previous topic | Next topic