Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4907
View in threaded mode

Subject: "60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Lo RS 4MeOct-23-02 08:57 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
522 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4907, "60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"

these are done on a cnc machine come in red,blue,black or polished.

$210 shipped for 5 people
$195 for 10 people

form a list !

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
silvreclipsersOct-23-02 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4908, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 0

would these be availible later on in the year like in 4 months or is this the only time you could buy them in this group buy?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingOct-23-02 01:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#4909, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 1

im interested. What tb do they use?(the jeep?)

Lo RS 4MeOct-23-02 02:52 PM
522 posts,
#4910, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 2

it's billet it's made from a block of aluminum... from a cnc machine. i talked about them in perf/engine. about a week or so ago

N2OTalonOct-23-02 05:14 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2002
7 posts,
#4911, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 3

I want one. Please let me know when you get enough people to get the GB. You can email me at: kurocks@hotmail.com

sinesis333Oct-23-02 08:38 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#4912, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 4

you would still have to port match your upper manifold in order to get the true potential out of this.....above 55m correct?

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

Lo RS 4MeOct-24-02 03:21 AM
522 posts,
#4913, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 5

with any TB of this size it is better do that, i will noticed a huge difference with it... especially if you do port match it. it takes about an hr or so to pull off the top of the many and dremel it out.

Matt97RSOct-24-02 07:36 AM
Member since May 26th 2002
315 posts,
#4914, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 6

A couple questions... Is it going to cover the hole left when stocker is removed, all the jeep TB guys know what im talking about? Does it come with the matching gasket or are we making one? We will use OUR sensors right? Do you have any numbers on the gains, basically same as jeep im guessin? Just wondering cuz i had the jeep tb and it felt nice, now i have a stock tb and it doesnt feel nice... I want it to feel nice again :'(

Speed Kills... Buy a Honda and live forever

jdpilotOct-24-02 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#4915, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah, SDame questions as above, sensors, etc. I may be interested in a polished one!

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

Lo RS 4MeOct-24-02 01:02 PM
522 posts,
#4916, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 8

Yes brand new gaskets and bolts are supplied.
you use your sensors.... and yes hole will be covered it will work perfect... all u gotta do is put ur sensors on... i think i've answered all the questions ... if u have anymore let me know. but those that definatly want one make a list and i'll have him contact you
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

GorkoRacingOct-25-02 01:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#4917, "RE: 60mm Billet throttle bodies group buy"
In response to Reply # 9

Sounds good but will it work with my neuspeed bar as i here the jeep tb does not?

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4907 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic