Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #485
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
SonicYanDec-25-01 12:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#485, "Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"

Just a reminder again. I think Eclipse804 already put a reminder in the pits. Anyways, just reply to this post and add ur name to the list. I know some people won't be able to access a pc until the meet, so let's just see approximately how many people would be able to go this Saturday...

1. SonicYan

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Teameclipse804Dec-25-01 02:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#486, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll add all the people I remember that are going for sure

1. SonicYan
2. eclipse804
3. icjeclipse
4. eric97gs
5. drbalazo
6. vegasdsmr
7. fusion
8. weezle745
9. tactic

Who else?

BTW, Eric, or Juan, can you guys bring your multimeters to check my map sensor output if you are going? Thanks.

Oh also, does anyone have a spare set of spark plug wires that they know are working for sure? I want to try putting on some other wires just to make sure my wires are not causing the bad idle. I would just need to borrow em for 10 minutes.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

drbalazo7Dec-25-01 02:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#487, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 1

>I'll add all the people I remember that are going for sure
>
>1. SonicYan
>2. eclipse804
>3. icjeclipse
>4. eric97gs
>5. drbalazo
>6. vegasdsmr
>7. fusion
>8. weezle745
>9. tactic
>
>Who else?
>
u forgot sd_eclipse 99(Daniel)..im meeting him and driving up together..DOWNAZZDSM said he was going too but cant contact him to know if he is or not.

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

Teameclipse804Dec-25-01 02:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#488, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 2

1. SonicYan
2. eclipse804
3. icjeclipse
4. eric97gs
5. drbalazo
6. vegasdsmr
7. fusion
8. weezle745
9. tactic
10. sd_eclipse

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

drbalazo7Dec-25-01 08:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#489, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 3

add 1 more to da list, I just talked to Anton and he said hes gonna be there. So thats 11 now?

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

SonicYanDec-26-01 05:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#490, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 3

>
>1. SonicYan
>2. eclipse804
>3. icjeclipse
>4. eric97gs
>5. drbalazo
>6. vegasdsmr
>7. fusion
>8. weezle745
>9. tactic
>10. sd_eclipse
11. Anton
12. Eric C
13. EclipseKaiser

Just chatted with Eric C on AIM. Said he'll be going with EclipseKaiser. Anyone else???

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

tacticDec-26-01 06:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
26 posts,
#491, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

would anyone be interested in going to showoff classic...heh..well if not...ill go to the meet instead....alright....cya soon everyone..eclipse804...latez playas..

mitsumanDec-26-01 07:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
#492, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 6

well i hope i can go but im not sure. ill see if my buddy wants to go and ill hitvh a ride with him. well jes to let you know my grand pops said it was gunna rain saterday. so i dont no, wouldnt want to get caught in the rain. but you never know. hopefully it doesnt rain. well ill c ya guys there at 2 i guess cuz i wont be able to be there at 12. lates

"Proud to be, a 2gnt"

-mitsuman

Performance:
1. AEM cold air intake
1. NGK plugs

Ride:
1. motegi mr7 17'' wrapped
in yokohama A550v
235/45/17

Sound:
1. sony xplod cdxm620 deck
2. 2 10'' audiobahn subs
3. nice shiny audiobahn
amp

In room:
1. blitz front end(thnx 2
eclipse804)
2. H&R sport springs(thnx 2
eclipse804)

Fun mods:
1. "Nozzel mod"

Wanted:
1. to much ish to list... but a
boy can dream

coming very soon:
1. CF hood

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Teameclipse804Dec-26-01 08:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#493, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 7

I just checked the latest forecast and it said it will be cloudy saturday. Didn't say anything about rain, but you never know. Hopefully weather will be good.

Also, we decided not to go to showoff because most of us didn't feel like spending 18 bucks to get in...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

ClayDec-26-01 08:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#494, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 8

Darn.
Won't be able to go to the meet. Going to Showoff =(. I still have some old spark plug wires sitting in my garage, eclipse 804.

95 GST | So-Cal

eclipsekaiserDec-26-01 10:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#495, "RE: Final Call: SoCal 2GNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 8

Put my girl friend down. she'll be with me. I really hope it will not rain as I plan on crusing topless in the spyder.

>1. SonicYan
>2. eclipse804
>3. icjeclipse
>4. eric97gs
>5. drbalazo
>6. vegasdsmr
>7. fusion
>8. weezle745
>9. tactic
>10. sd_eclipse
11. Anton
12. Eric C
13. EclipseKaiser
14. Kidekat1

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #485 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic