Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4691
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Anyone live in illinois?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTOct-08-02 08:07 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4691, "Anyone live in illinois?"

i live in the nw burbs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
jsd98dsmOct-08-02 08:16 AM
Member since Jul 01st 2002
162 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4692, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 0

I live in new jersey but will be out there in Jan. for two years(school). I'll be in Gleddale heights. are u close?

98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

98 esi A/t:
injen intake
n1 muffler
white gauges
17' adr sokodu's
coilovers 1.75' drop
obx front strut bar
3 stage metal headgasket
(should of rebuilt bottem when this was done but I'm stupid)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTOct-08-02 03:49 PM
4543 posts,
#4693, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 1

not too far, im in palatine. you know, near where the browns chicken murders took place.aemrs@hotmail.com hit me up. how old are you? ill show you around if you want, the burbs do get kinda boring, but theres things to do. what school u goin to?
later
chris

Ryan_HesOct-09-02 03:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#4694, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 2

Im in Central Illinois - In Springfield.....along with Jason and Jarrad

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

SILVERNTOct-10-02 01:09 PM
4543 posts,
#4695, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 3

we should all have a meet sometime, somewhere in the middle of where we all live.
later
chris

TeamXtremeRSOct-12-02 08:22 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#4696, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 1

I live in western Michigan, so i'm about a good 4 hours or so from NE illinois.. I'd be down for a meet..although its starting to get cold

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

BlackVengeOct-12-02 11:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
#4697, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 5

chris

where are you at in palatine, im in arlington heights.

ttyl

Matt
Exile Racing Technologies

SILVERNTOct-12-02 03:12 PM
4543 posts,
#4698, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 6

whats up avenger, i live in the beloved fremd highschool neighborhood, it makes me feel really old because i often yell at the kids.oh well. i live a couple streets north of illinois ave. i go to harper now, where do you go?
later
chris

BlackVengeOct-13-02 05:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
#4699, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 7

i actually just finished school for my electricians apprenticeship. i live over by arlington heights rd and rand rd.

ttyl

Matt
Exile Racing Technologies

SILVERNTOct-13-02 07:09 AM
4543 posts,
#4700, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 8

i know exactly where you live, right by pep boys right? email me at aemrs@hotmail.com if you wanna get together.right now i find myself with alot of free time since i was just recently unemployed, and harper is on strike. hit me up, and we can talk about it.
later
chris

audiophylOct-15-02 04:50 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
152 posts,
#4701, "RE: Anyone live in illinois?"
In response to Reply # 0

I live in Coal City, which is a few minutes south of Joliet. I work at the Circuit City in Naperville. I'm a big sound quality competitor, so audio systems are my thing. If I can ever help out, let me know!

J. Mykel Hill
SLAP Mid-West Event Coordinator

jmykel@slapshow.com

Certified IASCA Judge
Certified SLAP Judge

http://members.cardomain.com/audiophyl

2002 Sound, Looks, & Performance National Champion--Advanced Mitsubishi

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4691 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic