Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #457
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2GNT Stickers Revisited!" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-19-01 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#457, "2GNT Stickers Revisited!"

I just had some more made in SILVER, for those that asked. Email me (dyancey@prosrm.com) for details if you are interested. I still have some white, lots of red and lots of blue.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
vegasdsmrDec-19-01 06:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#458, "RE: 2GNT Stickers Revisited!"
In response to Reply # 0

im in for anutha white

what is the cost?

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSDec-21-01 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#459, "RE: 2GNT Stickers Revisited!"
In response to Reply # 1

How do I go about getting one or 2 of those? I would like silver ones. Paypal? Let me know.

FunRSDec-21-01 10:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#460, "RE: 2GNT Stickers Revisited!"
In response to Reply # 0

MUST HAVE RED ONES (2) NOW!!!!!!!!
e-mail Sheffe4479@hotmail.com with the cost and s/h.
later.

99 RS AEM Coldair intake
18x7 somethings
Phantom Tach W/Shift Light
A/F gauge
Kenwood KVT-512
Boston Acustic 6.5 up front& Fosgate 6.5 in back Alpine AMP MRV-F302 Pionner XM satellite radio
NX wet 50 shoot

9D9 MITSU RSDec-27-01 08:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#461, "RE: 2GNT Stickers Revisited!"
In response to Reply # 3

how do we get 'em? Eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com TIA!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #457 Previous topic | Next topic