Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2825
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Maryland?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
fatchanceJun-28-02 05:25 AM
Member since May 08th 2002
761 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2825, "Maryland?"

Anyone in maryland wannt do a meet? Let's see if there's any interest and then set something up!

1995 RS
new engine, I think I'm just going to leave it stock now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DSMEclipse97Jun-28-02 10:44 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
110 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2826, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 0

Sounds good, where at? I just need to get my car back, should be next weekend. I live near OC, so I'm sure none of you are probably anywhere near me.

Jason
'97 RS A/T
Under Rebuild

Is there a shop out there that does quality work in less than a year??
Not in Ocean City

www.ProjectRS-T.com/index.htm

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fatchanceJun-29-02 05:25 PM
761 posts,
#2827, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, the gateway to everywhere(ok, so not EVERYWHERE, but everywhere which can be reached by 70,270 or 15)

I too, will meet anywhere. next weekend sounds good, how about sunday?

1995 RS

DSMEclipse97Jun-30-02 04:25 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
110 posts,
#2828, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 2

I'll be able to tell you tomorrow, I'm waiting to find out if I am getting my turbo kit from NER. My car should be out by Friday if it does come in.

Jason
'97 RS A/T
Under Rebuild

Is there a shop out there that does quality work in less than a year??
Not in Ocean City

www.ProjectRS-T.com/index.htm

MarctronixxJun-30-02 07:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#2829, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 3

ill be living in gaithersburg MD. leaving cincinnati and heading that way.. you guys close???

fatchanceJul-01-02 04:58 AM
761 posts,
#2830, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 4

Depending on traffic half hour 45 minutes. I drive more than that to get to work

when you getting in?

1995 RS

EclipseTicalJul-08-02 01:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#2831, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 4

did you ever move down here from Cinci? THere are a few of us in the area meeting up soon if you are interested.

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

Dualgen2Jul-09-02 02:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#2832, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 6

sup MD'ers. Anyone here from this guy who is moving here from Cin. Ohio to Gburg? ANyways Im hoping u guys will come meet up w/ me sometime. I already talked to fatchance about meeting at Starbucks/Barnes and Nobles in Montrose Crossing on Thursday night around 9pm. Easy to find me. Just look for the white Eclipse w/ white wheels and dual exhaust w/ a turbo kit. If Im away from my car go find a group of peoplenear Chevy Chase Bank and I should be there. Hope to see some of u guys there.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

EclipseTicalJul-11-02 12:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#2833, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 7

is this still on for tonight? and dualgen one of my "friends of a friend" is in your car club; Chris w/ the old school integ turbo. Also, a few months ago were you driving around near Gude with no bumper and just a big azz intercooler showing? If so i've seen your car before.

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

MarctronixxJul-15-02 02:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
571 posts,
#2834, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 8

hey, i apologize for not responding, but it took forever for comcast to hook up my cable and for verizon to hook up my phone, but now im back and connected. ive been chatting with dual for a couple of days and would have loved to meet some of you guys. hopefully we can hook up later this week?

EclipseTicalJul-16-02 12:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#2835, "RE: Maryland?"
In response to Reply # 9

welcome to MD. We'll have to all meet up again sometime.

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #2825 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic