Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1217
View in threaded mode

Subject: "any one from the NEw York Area?" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 07:13 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1217, "any one from the NEw York Area?"

Hey Whats up .. My names Jared .. Im new here Ive only been on a few days.. I just waned to see how many people on here are from around my way. It be cool to see maby in the future we cruse.. Juste respond with where you live and what uve done to your car.. and pics if ya got.. Im getting my pics up in about 2 days

White 1996 g

aem Cold air intake
hks sparks
wires
auto start
sony xplode
fozgates in front mephis in the back
sony 10 cd changer in teh back
Red strobes in costome mesh grill
clear side markers with blue bulbs
new euros in back with blue bubls
centerpice paintd white like my car
letters on centerpice painted dodge vipor blue
along with the rest of my mitsubishi symbols (in front)
Stock Chrome 99gst rims from west coast and eagle hp low profiles

Currently coleticing parts so I can convert to a stock turbo will be done soon in about a month

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
deuceFeb-06-02 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1218, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 0

bklyn ny here.

later

My 2gnt will forever be missed.....
Hello 1997 GS-T Spyder!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsFeb-06-02 09:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#1219, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 1

home: parsippany, nj (yeah, i know - where the hell is that?)
school: newark, nj (that's more like it, right?)
let's meet up, definitely. add your name to the list in the post in Announcements. we could all meet up. there's a couple of heads from the northeast wanting to meet up.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 09:47 AM
207 posts,
#1220, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 2

sounds good lets keep it comin see how many we get

deuceFeb-06-02 10:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1221, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 3

oh so fast where in NY are you>?

later

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 12:55 PM
207 posts,
#1222, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 3

IM in Howard beach queens right by the belt pkway

deuceFeb-06-02 02:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1223, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 5

i'm over there all the time, my friend is by woodhaven, right there. Remember qzar right by you?

Later

Ohsofast16Feb-06-02 03:11 PM
207 posts,
#1224, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 6

yea cool I live 3 blocks from there ..wuts ur car look like maby Ive seen you .... ok lets keep this goin to see who else is around

evan2Feb-07-02 12:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3903 posts,
#1225, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 7

well im org from long island.. if i ever go back up to ny to visit ill let you guys know and see if your meeting up.

I love dino and 2gnt. ####ers (my word) bliz stole it but i let him borrow it

deuceFeb-07-02 12:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1065 posts,
#1226, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 8

I got my sig back up....

later

icedoutFeb-07-02 04:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#1227, "RE: any one from the NEw York Area?"
In response to Reply # 9

i'm in North NJ just over the GWB but i work in times square........

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1217 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic