Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1208
View in threaded mode

Subject: "CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!" Previous topic | Next topic
97GoSlowFeb-03-02 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1208, "CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"

guys this is going to be fun... there is alot happeing dyno war and all.. i want to get a 2gnt club entered in this show and see what we can do.. let me know if your in or not

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
My other ride is your girlfriend.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ToTaLEkLyPz99Feb-06-02 09:20 AM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1209, "RE: CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"
In response to Reply # 0

that would be hott shit im down if i get my body work done by then..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dualgen2Feb-08-02 12:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#1210, "RE: CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"
In response to Reply # 1

is there any racing there. Im in MD and will try to make it out if there racing since my car is more go then show although I might have a body kit on by May. Keep us posted.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

97GoSlowFeb-08-02 03:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
450 posts,
#1211, "RE: CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"
In response to Reply # 2

there is no raceing but there is a dyno contest.. im trying to get as many dsm;s as i can to compete let me know

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
My other ride is your girlfriend.

gikki4481Feb-26-02 11:02 AM
Member since Feb 07th 2002
59 posts,
#1212, "RE: CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"
In response to Reply # 3

hey man, im from allentown, pa but im in the military right now but should be home by may so im gonna try and make it to this show. could ya let me know how much and if there will be alot of dsm's goin. i got a star stage 2 with je piston,eagle rods,rc 440's, apexi s-afc,2 1/2 inch custom exhaust, arospeed coilovers,custom interior, and a couple otherthings i cant think of, just let me know man

snowboarderFeb-26-02 01:39 PM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1213, "RE: CAR SHOW:: May 16th Hershey, PA IMPORT WARS!!"
In response to Reply # 4

are you sure it's may 16th!!!! may 16th is a thursday.... i haven't seen too many show being done on a thursday.... they won't get that many peeps showing up cause people have jobs and work during the week... check the date on that please and get back to us

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1208 Previous topic | Next topic