Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1775
View in threaded mode

Subject: "who would win" Previous topic | Next topic
99_gs_OZAug-21-02 02:33 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2002
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1775, "who would win"

this kid in town has a 2001 accord and its a auto 4 banger he says and the only mods he has is 18's nothing else now my eclpise is a 99gs auto with exhaust and AEM short ram intake. he wont race me cause thinks he will lose and he tells me he smokes 6cylinder mustangs all the time but i cant even beat them and he knows that.

to poor to go fast

99 gs
oz package
aerospeed exhaust
aem short ram intake
full carbon dash kit black and yellow graffics on the side
pioneer head unit with 2 pioneer 10's in a bandpass box with a 750watt kenwood bridged amp

soon to get:
carb

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ModeratorVX100Aug-22-02 01:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1776, "RE: who would win"
In response to Reply # 0

It would probably be a close race, but if he's on 18s that will hurt him, especially as the speed increases.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Blk95TalonAug-23-02 02:46 AM
Member since Feb 20th 2002
875 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1777, "RE: who would win"
In response to Reply # 1

the car i had b4 my talon was a 4 door 97 accord lx (4cyl) auto. it has less than 20k on it, my parents bought it new. let me tell you this, it is slow as shit!!!! i hated it. now my talon isnt too fast, but compared to this one it would destroy it. with the accord it seemed like it was floored all the time and still slow. u should beat him.

i dont know if they changed the hp ratings from 97-his year, but if they didnt then youll win.

btw, mine was on factory wheels with hubcaps (less weight than 18's)

Account disabled upon user's request.

-CODE4

loudgsAug-23-02 10:52 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#1778, "RE: who would win"
In response to Reply # 2

there's no way in hell he smokes v6 mustangs........you should own him

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

99_gs_OZAug-23-02 03:20 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2002
4 posts,
#1779, "RE: who would win"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i hope so i know my car is slow but its not that slow....i guess his new altezzas give him 50 more horse

to poor to go fast

99 gs
oz package
aerospeed exhaust
aem short ram intake
full carbon dash kit black and yellow graffics on the side
pioneer head unit with 2 pioneer 10's in a bandpass box with a 750watt kenwood bridged amp

soon to get:
carb

vegasdsmrAug-23-02 06:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1780, "RE: who would win"
In response to Reply # 4

drop 160 on a udp, and guarantee him seein your tailights...

u will smoke him now, imo... just get a good launch... and he aint got no torque above like 50 or 60 mph, so w/your bigger exhaust, and intake, the walkin will begin

good luck

VTEC powa

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1775 Previous topic | Next topic