Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1499
View in threaded mode

Subject: "New best.." Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-19-02 04:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1499, "New best.."

13.90@104MPH

2.3 60' time.

90* and 80% humidity.

15psi, pump gas, street tires.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Dave_FLJul-19-02 05:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1500, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 0

Nice Dino! I should have some good numbers with 15 psi here in about a week or so. Injectors go in tomorrow.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraussJul-20-02 02:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
#1501, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 1

That heat is killing your times. Next time you are at the track, get a couple bags of ice....and put one on you IC pipe going into the TB and one on your intake manifold. Let it sit for a good 30min.-45min. and then have some friends push your car to you get to the front. Start her up and rip down the track. I am POSITIVE you will see at LEAST .2 gain and 2mph.....trust me Dave and I do it everytime....and it works.

SaberKhanJul-20-02 12:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#1502, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 2

Good job Dino. With that trap speed, with some really sticky tires and a perfect launch, you should be able to click off a mid 13 if you can get your 60ft times down in the 2.0 range. Thats movin'.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

StraussJul-20-02 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
#1503, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 3

Oh yes, I forgot to mention in my previous post...good time

brynden29Jul-25-02 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#1504, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 4

Sweet dood, now take that sh!t to the Dyno, Dino. <<<hehe

Brynden

superdavesgstJul-27-02 04:10 AM
Member since Jun 22nd 2002
270 posts,
#1505, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 5

Dinos the man, um....yeah enough said

2004 white mach1
k&n fipk,Meziere w/p,mac headers,o/r prochamber, bassani c/b, ported heads&intake,php 3/8" spacer,accel coils & hardcore wires, comp 106400 cams,03 cobra flywheel&clutch,456gear,FR 31spline axles & center diff. steeda shifter & quad adjuster

2001 svt lightning
magnaflow C/B,4lb lower,accufab t.b.,lfp E fan, FR waterpump,punisher VB,obx headers

vegasdsmrJul-27-02 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1506, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 6

good times!!

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

EclipseTicalJul-30-02 03:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
648 posts,
#1507, "RE: New best.."
In response to Reply # 0

NICE! I live for the day i can make a post like that. Keep it up dsm guru.

~Sean

99 GSX
97 RS--SOLD

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1499 Previous topic | Next topic