Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5226
View in threaded mode

Subject: "14.597 Okey Dokey" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorbullettdsmJul-09-06 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5226, "14.597 Okey Dokey"

Ran Friday with the local club at LVD:

14.597@93.47!

I'm guessing that has got to be the fastest. Gotta be happy with that! Now that I am there, I may take a break for a while with the 420a. Gotta work on the AWD. Possibly I'll come down to the SO. I dunno. I know I can cut a light and run with the guys running low 14's. Nice to be able to beat both the FWD and AWD turbo stockers!

Just thought I would share

MB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AggressionJul-11-06 02:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5238, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice #'s

What's your setup?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoJul-11-06 07:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#5240, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 1
Jul-11-06 08:00 PM by Malenko

Your car is prolly faster then mine... my snail is weighing my car down though! :p

congrats, Im 99.99% sure thats the fastest NA time ;last fastest time I can think of was a ummm.... 14.6XX on the boards by billy something or other

CarbonFiberRSTJul-12-06 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1368 posts,
#5241, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Aggression
Nice #'s What's your setup?

hehe, look at the post right after yours...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=5140&mode=full

Evo 8 - 12.3@113 circa 2009 (~330whp)
Now with BB Xona Rotor HTZ FP Red and ~450whp
2018 MSM Civic SI Ktuner TSP stage 1 w/ Honda hacked headunit.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJul-12-06 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#5242, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 3

Fuckin A that's a fast NA...

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

turbo8uJul-12-06 03:50 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#5243, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by DarkOne
Fuckin A that's a fast NA...

haulin' ass for sure

nice job man!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

ModeratorbullettdsmJul-13-06 12:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#5244, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks guys,

I don't think I'm going to the SO. The new rule change allowing FMIC's kind of cuts me out of the loop. I can cut a light and beat a low 14 runner but there is no way I am going to beat an 11 or 12. Especially without being able to use drag slicks. Shit, timing is everything in life.

Aggression; mod post;

Inside:
JE 10.5
Crower 2
Stainless valves
.020 off head
5 angle valve job
Personal port and polish (intake and exhaust)
MLS Head gasket
Of course, full rebuild on bearing etc. (stock)
Full float wrist pins

Outside:
AF/X pulley
AF/X ECU
S-afc
Jeep 60 mm TB
Personal port and polish intake
1 adj. cam gear on intake side
E-bay Ram air intake
Catch can
E-bay 4-1 header (cleaned up with grinder)
"hi-flow cat"
2.5 exhaust
No power steering

Suspension;
tiens and adj KYB's (1.8 drop) in front
stock springs adj KYB in back

Still gotta get back to the dyno to fine adjust safc. Should be just a little more HP. I am curious how much that will add. I'm guessing 5 hp at best.

MB

dsmmythJul-13-06 06:39 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#5245, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 6
Jul-13-06 06:40 AM by dsmmyth

That's awesome, man. Definitely impressive. Props.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

cc8ballaJul-13-06 07:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
451 posts,
#5246, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 7

Damn, great work Mark. Definetly impressive. It's too bad we won't see you at the SO.

Jason|1997 Eclipse RS

I contributed to the wiki!

happy p'ple

cougar694uJul-13-06 12:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3381 posts,
#5247, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-13-06 12:03 PM by cougar694u

Dammit, this all makes me wish I hadn't sold all the shit I had.

Good runs, though, it's very impressive.

~Luke
Facebook
1969 Cougar - 11.91 - 380HP
2007 GSXR 750
1999 OZ - SOLD - 15.26 NA - 14.71 on 75 shot

TeamDR1665Jul-13-06 02:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5248, "RE: 14.597 Okey Dokey"
In response to Reply # 9

Mark is the man. Todd is still the man, too.

Me? I'm just some choad who can't keep it together long enough to dyno it or get to the track. Ah well. Makes a nice daily driver as long as I don't need the AC.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5226 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic