Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2019
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2GNT's Fastest - submit times now" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorEvuLFleANov-06-02 04:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2019, "2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"

1. All-Motor 2GNT
2. Forced Induction 2GNT
3. Overall 420A - (If it has a 420a it counts. Neon drag cars, hrc drag, etc.)

There will be up to 20 entries in each of number 1 and 2 and than top 10 for fastest 420a powered.

If the timeslip doesn't look legit it will get thrown out. I won't post based on your word only just to keep it fair for everyone.

Name, 60' time, 1/4 time-speed, 1/8 time-speed, dragstrip, class, and any other info you want included. As time goes on I can make it better and better. But it would be nice to have at least SOMETHING for now.

If you want another class added I could possibly do it IF there will be enough entries and competition.

Here is the template of what it will probably look like.
http://www.dakotadsm.com/2gnt/2gnt_times.html

I have already recieved a few comments on what to change or add. Keep them coming.

I am hoping next spring this can be a very neat idea and create some good fun competition.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
StraussNov-06-02 07:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2020, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm down, just sent you an email

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bulloxNov-06-02 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#2021, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 1

looks good - we needed something like this!

now I need to take myself to the track, not that I will be setting any records or anything. - It's always good to see where you stand

SaberKhanNov-06-02 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#2022, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 2

My email is currently down, so I'll just post my stuff right here. If you dont mind

15.587, run made with only short ram and exhaust in 85 degree heat. Here's a link to a pic of the slip. ""

Sadly enough, I never made a trip back to the track with the fixed suspension, clutch, AEM CAI or the AFX UDP. In some cool weather like now, who knows what it woulda done. RIP my 2gnt. *sniff*

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-06-02 04:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#2023, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 3

Great, I got about 5 submissions so far the first day. Come spring time I know I will be busy with updates.

As soon as I get about 20-25 submissions I will start putting the data in place.

98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratorVX100Nov-07-02 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#2024, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 4

Well, you've already got my 1/4 mile time but I haven't scanned the slips yet, I'll try and make sure to do that tonight and I'll e-mail it to you then.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

billy mackNov-07-02 07:31 AM
Member since Aug 02nd 2002
176 posts,
#2025, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 5

when will this be up

tha fastest 420a eclipse in canada ( right Keith )

ModeratorEvuLFleANov-07-02 09:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#2026, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 6

As soon as we recieve 10-20 timeslips.

So far I got 4 timeslips. Each person posted will have a link to their timeslip so if you do not have one than go find a scanner.

I'm hoping 2 weeks from today.

98 ESi
95 GS

StraussNov-07-02 03:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
953 posts,
#2027, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 7

Did you get my second email....and if you did, did you like the pics I sent ya?

slacker911Nov-07-02 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#2028, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 8

I was hoping something like this would be made. Thanks for making this site even better Too bad my 15.9 slip got lost in my move and I have no scanner

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

SEA97GSNov-08-02 03:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
127 posts,
#2029, "RE: 2GNT's Fastest - submit times now"
In response to Reply # 9

I to have sent the information over for my run. I don't have access to a scanner, but can get the time verified for you from about 20 people in NWDSM.

97 Eclipse GS-15.463@88.57MPH - RIP
92 Talon TSi AWD-12.927@105.47MPH

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2019 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic