Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12683
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Amazing sound quality(JBL)" Previous topic | Next topic
Slimyjr.Feb-20-07 06:26 AM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12683, "Amazing sound quality(JBL)"

So i was in my friends car(Hybrid camry) and the sound system was f*cking amazing!! it had deep bass and the clearest sound ever. It was JBL but i want to know what was in it. Anyone with experience with JBL pls post comments on quality and whether you were happy with their products. Thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
ThePerfectShiftFeb-20-07 06:41 AM
Member since May 02nd 2006
199 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12684, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 0

I can't say much for their speakers, cause i've never heard them. But they're amps are something serious. I've got a GTO1200.1 coupled with two audiobahn 15"s and it's literally tearing my car apart.

Originally posted by thedawg

I ran 15-18psi on my stock a604 for about 30k miles then it broke. It makes cool whining noises now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slimyjr.Feb-21-07 04:45 AM
212 posts,
#12686, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 1

lol. I'm thiking about getting some of there stuff for my sytem (Ii.e. amp, maby sub, speakers)

EclipseSixFeb-21-07 06:09 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#12687, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 2
Feb-21-07 06:10 AM by EclipseSix

I've got that same JBL GTO 1200.1 running three MTX tens and its the most perfect bass I've ever had in the car. Hits clear, deep, and stays away from any notes it shouldn't be playing so I never lose the rest of the music over the bass. Plus I haven't even tried turning the power up on the amp, I know it will blow my subs and I can't afford the alpine Type R's i want just yet

I plan to get another smaller jbl amp to run the interior speakers soon.

Slimyjr.Feb-21-07 07:19 AM
212 posts,
#12688, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 3

12" Alpine type R's??? I have 2 that i want to sell. 150 a piece. 310 for both with dual enclosure thats carpeted. pm for pics. where do u live??

MalenkoFeb-24-07 02:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#12694, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 4

he lives in Palatine, IL duh
(click his wiki link in his sig)

ChamukoFeb-25-07 08:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#12696, "RE: Amazing sound quality(JBL)"
In response to Reply # 5
Feb-25-07 08:06 AM by Chamuko

All JBL here, except for the headunit.

6 1/2" component fronts

6x9 3 way rears