Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6435
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Mounting PS2" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
Cereal5Jun-24-03 06:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6435, "Mounting PS2"

Where have you guys mounted your ps2's? Just looking for ideas... sick of mine floating around.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
JWoodleyJun-24-03 09:56 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6436, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 0

glove box or under seat?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingJun-24-03 10:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#6437, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 1

I have mine under the seat and my tv screen just fits in the glove box.

TeamDR1665Jun-24-03 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6438, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 2

I still have my PSone installed under my TV in the living room like a normal person...

Not hatin - jus playin!

Cereal5Jun-25-03 05:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#6445, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 3

>I still have my PSone installed under my TV in the living
>room like a normal person...
>
>Not hatin - jus playin!

Only losers use PSone's... us cool people have PS2's thanks.

amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

TeamDR1665Jun-25-03 09:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6447, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 4

(*sniff*) /me sheds tear at derogatory remark.

SquidJun-25-03 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
927 posts,
#6448, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 5

My favorite that I've seen is mounting the box remotly and placing only the cd-rom under the head unit.

I have no clue how much work that requires.

-J

SPL_EclipseJun-25-03 03:03 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#6449, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 6

it shouldnt be too hard to build a box under one side of the rear seat and cut out the seat to accomidate it. i *think* it should fit, but i havnt had a rear seat in a long while.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Cereal5Jun-26-03 03:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#6453, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 7

Yeah, it's no big deal. I was looking for ideas for my friend... My ps2 is underneath my passenger seat, but he's got the infinity system, so he has an amp under there...

invaznGSTJun-26-03 11:00 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#6454, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 8

ps2s in your dsms? damn you guys are high rollers.

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

RemyJun-26-03 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#6455, "RE: Mounting PS2"
In response to Reply # 9

I had my ps2 and my dreamcast in my trunk.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6435 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic