Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12149
View in threaded mode

Subject: "2 15'' subs and amp" 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
RacingEclipseApr-13-06 06:48 PM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
50 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12149, "2 15'' subs and amp"

I have 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 15" subs and a Rockford Fostgate Power series 1000watt continues amp and dual sealed enclosure for sale. The system was in my 3rd gen eclipse that was totaled and I'm looking to sell the sytem to get a 2nd gen. I paid well over 3k for the setup excluding interior speakers, head unit, and a few other things.

I'm looking to get around $1500-$2000 for the subs, box, and amp. All offers welcome. I hit 159 db's with this setup in my eclipse back in october 2005. If its a local buyer i will install the system myself if ud like for for an extra $100. I will also be willing to do a trade for a 2nd gen 95+ almost any condition.

i had some pics of work i've doen but my digital camera didn't save the photos. I'll try taking more at work as the jobs come in and go.

Pics: i'll post more later of the amp.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
donnyb373Apr-17-06 06:45 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12154, "RE: 2 15'' subs and amp"
In response to Reply # 0

gawwwwdd damn those things are huge

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RacingEclipseApr-18-06 05:32 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2006
50 posts,
#12155, "RE: 2 15'' subs and amp"
In response to Reply # 1

WERD LMFAO

clips3kidApr-18-06 10:04 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2005
178 posts,
#12156, "RE: 2 15'' subs and amp"
In response to Reply # 2

holy shamoly...

Stuff: Xbox, 7inch tft screen, 2 12inch infinity 1242w's, poweracoustic amp,pioneer HU, Tokico HP struts/springs, buddy club p1 perforance II plus 17inch wheels

ColtsNumba1FanApr-25-06 07:58 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
#12166, "RE: 2 15'' subs and amp"
In response to Reply # 3

i got 1 12" L7 in my explorer and it pounds like a new jersey hooker so i can imagine what 2 15" in our cars can do ... missing some bolts back there now arent you? lol

gc8dc95Apr-25-06 05:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
385 posts,
#12167, "RE: 2 15'' subs and amp"
In response to Reply # 4

Yea no shit....I thought my 2 12" were plenty. I cant imagine

1995 Eagle Talon ESi